Prudential Life Product Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prudential Life Product Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Plymouth, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

I was called by a Human Resources Rep for a phone interview. After the phone interview, I went to the Prudential office in Plymouth, MN for a one on one interview with a manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Prudential (Plymouth, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

Took a long time, 3 months. Interview was normal and relaxed. Met with a few managers and took a tour. Conversational interview, but more behavioral questions. Know your past successes and you will be fine. The managers are very relatable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prudential (Plymouth, MN).

Interview

I applied and was asked several days later to do some additional testing. Included some fast paced coding questions, a mock calling portion, and a personality assessment.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult portion was the coding. Had 20 minutes to answer 10 questions that required table reading and code interpretation. I found it difficult because the position was supposed to be entry-level.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2014.

Interview

Received an email to take a compentincy exam, followed by a phone interview. After the phone interview an email was sent to set up an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Give one example of a time you solved a difficult problem with a client.   Answer Question

Life Product Specialist Interview

Interview

i had one interview with 2 people. It went well. Sames usual questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prudential (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Started with online tests, the Wonderlic and a job skills test. A phone interview followed and finally an in person interview and a job shadow.