Prudential Marketing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prudential Marketing Assistant Interview Questions

2.6

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Prudential (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I came in for the interview after applying for a marketing role.
Over the phone i had some preliminary questions and we set up a face to face.
When i came in we went over my resume and the VP told me he wants me in sales and that he will mentor me himself.
I told him i wanted to pursue marketing and he went on to push sales onto me. He asked my to bring back a list of all possible leads that i will have my first day there.
I checked out the office and it looked so boring sad and dull gray dark cubicles.

Interview Questions

• Whats the hardest thing you had to sell.   1 Answer

They offered me a commission role instead of the marketing role i applied for.
They seemed like scam artists.

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Anonymous Employee in Buckhead, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Buckhead, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I was asked to come to Buckhead for my first interview. I was being interviewed by my potential employer and an HR representative. They asked a few scripted questions then strayed more into questions asking who I was and why I feel like this job would be good for me. Asked about flexibility

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prudential (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Met in person and asked a couple of basic questions (what do I know about Prudential, etc), probably to gauge how I sound over the phone since the job is basically a (tele)marketing assistant with some administrative work. Came in another night to watch someone who worked as a marketing assistant to see how a call might go, and then tried it myself another night. Scored a couple of appointments and got hired.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Prudential?
      How are your phone skills?   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Interview

Phone interview, then call in

Interview Questions

Negotiation

pay hourly

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prudential (Irvine, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online through a campus recruiting website. I uploaded my resume and a few weeks later I got a call from _____ from Prudential asking if I was available to come in for an interview. I accepted and set up a time that worked for the both of us. First interview was one on one with him and very relaxed. The second interview was with four sales representatives, the people I would be making calls for. The third stage of the hiring process was actually training for the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with dealing with rude clients sometimes?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Three Step- Preliminary online test/ background check

1st interview sit down, overview of job and company.
    2nd interview take financial service aptitude test, various SAT similar math, and meet Finance Manager he assigns project 200.
    3rd. Project 200 does not go into system or for company use at all, it is strictly a tool for them to gauge your networking ability.