Prudential Real Estate Investment Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prudential Real Estate Investment Analyst Interview Questions

Real Estate Investment Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential in September 2014.

Interview

Applied through Campus Recruiting, Received on Campus Interview. Interview was 30 minutes long. Mostly fit questions related to resume. The biggest hurdle I had to get over was having a liberal arts degree. Asked about the three ways to value a property and what questions you would ask someone before granting them a loan. I received an invitation for a second round interview and a case study to prepare for it. Super day is in Chicago. Nicest part about it is they don't ask about location until they decide to hire you, then you choose your top 3 of their office locations and they place you based on those office's needs.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider before extending a loan to someone who wants to build a shopping center with Ralphs as their anchor tenant.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First round: On Campus Interview with two people, one senior and one junior person. Very easy going had a great conversation. Went through my resume and then asked behavioral questions. Also had to fill out an assessment online before the interview.
    Second Round: In Chicago, called me on a thursday to be interviewed on Monday. staffing sent me an email that said I would need to prepare a case study that was attached. Got to the interview, 4 different people interviewed me 2 newer hires and two management. None of them asked me about the case...must have been a misunderstanding by their hr staffing team. They asked me a lot of questions about my resume and told me that since I didn't have a lot of real estate experience I was behind the other candidates.
    Why do you want to work in real estate?
    What's your dream job?
    Why are you interested in PMCC and what do you know about us?
    Rejected me the next day after interviewing for the second round.
    There is also a third round of interviews like a "super day".

Interview Questions

• What's a discount rate and what factors affect the discount rate?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

The first round interview was extremely easy - just fit questions and resume questions. Before second round, I was given a case study to do on how to value a apartment complex. This was fairly simple as well. One tedious aspect was the 80 odd question critical thinking assessment that they made me do, which took forever.