Prudential plc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prudential plc Interview Questions

3.2

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Irvine, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager on Monday. He was very nice and great at explaining all that they had to offer. He described the hierarchy as one that is great to work with. My second interview was that Friday. I met with the managing director, he was also very nice, but not as enthusiastic. I have almost 20 years experience in the industry and I kind of felt like he viewed me as a newbie. He liked that I had a client base but wasn't sure about how it would work. I left feeling like it would be a promising company but that he wants me to prove myself as opposed to expecting certain things.

Interview Questions

• We recruit people who want to spend their lives with us we would expect that kind of commitment from you? Can you see yourself with us long term?   1 Answer

Sales Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanoi (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Hanoi (Vietnam)) in July 2016.

Interview

- The interviewee had to present a topic in Sales with PowerPoint for 15 minutes.
    - An interview about 30-minute length happened afterwards.
    - There were 3-4 interviewers. Some of them kept going out then going in the interview room.
    - The interviewers talked too much. They even vied against each other to speak. I couldn't listen or respond to them all when two or three of them spoke at the same time.
    - They got offended when I asked about salary.

Interview Questions

• Assuming you're selling something, how would you persuade me to buy your product?   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

3 stage interview face to face process. Also psychometric testing. Given feedback on testing and went through in detail personality test at second interview which was very helpful. Before being put forward for role met with consultancy. Plenty of opportunity to ask questions in the interviews both at the end and during and in the first two interviews a more relaxed style which puts you at ease.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stirling, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Stirling, Scotland (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

After an initial screening, I was invited to attend for interview. The interview Consisted of an introduction to the role, a timed presentation, role play and competency based interview with two interviewers. I was then told that I would hear back from them within 10 days although it took over a month for them to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where you did something differently to what you would normally do   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Telphonic and consultant kept postponing the interview. Finally it happened in the fourth intimation. After that consultant feel sick and was not available to give reply. only after one week they said they want one more round.

Interview Questions

• basic questions about profile   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Mumbai (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Campus Process - CV shortlisting out of 193 applicants, Group discussion of 42 shortlisted, 12 selected for case analysis and presentation, and then PI with 3 panelists. Presentation and interview were simultaneous. They were looking for an overall manager rather than functional expertise. They need street smart people with good communication skills.

Interview Questions

• If two of your team mates are not agreeing with your startegy how would you get them motivated   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in April 2014.

Interview

I only got to round 2 of the process but generally, they includes: 1. Test (Verbal, Numerical, Oral) 2. Interview 3.Group Discussion 4.Interview with Directors

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficulty to you?
      Do you have any foreign friend?
      Answer Question

Insurance Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Mumbai (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

Personal screening, typing test, apptitude test, ops round.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected question were asked. If your qualification & skill matched as per requirements, you are selected.   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential plc in August 2010.

Interview

1.Tell me about yourself
    2. What are the business opportunity in insurance industry regarding the fact that hong kong is the gateway to china?
    3. How do you see yourself in the coming 5 years?
    4. What is time management ?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prudential plc in June 2010.

Interview

I was told they were very selective in the screening and pre-screening phase.

In addition to the C.V., I had to answer a lengthy and detailed questionnaire on my job experiences and professional skills. This felt like a first interview. I was subsequently told by the recruiter that getting to the actual in-person interview stage was an accomplishment in itself.

The interview process was very efficient and pleasant. I was interviewed by the hiring manager and H.R. at the same time. The response and feedback from the interview was almost immediate. Unfortunately, we did not appear to be a good fit for each other. I was disappointed in the result but pleased with the experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you think this position fits in with your career plans?   1 Answer