Prudential plc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Irvine, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager on Monday. He was very nice and great at explaining all that they had to offer. He described the hierarchy as one that is great to work with. My second interview was that Friday. I met with the managing director, he was also very nice, but not as enthusiastic. I have almost 20 years experience in the industry and I kind of felt like he viewed me as a newbie. He liked that I had a client base but wasn't sure about how it would work. I left feeling like it would be a promising company but that he wants me to prove myself as opposed to expecting certain things.

Interview Questions

• We recruit people who want to spend their lives with us we would expect that kind of commitment from you? Can you see yourself with us long term?   1 Answer

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dresher, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Dresher, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Great experience! There were three interviews once the initial phone screen was conpleted; one with a fellow associate manager, director, and vice president. I believe the interview process may have been longer than usual due to the season. There were many vacations to be dodged, but overall, a good experience.

Interview Questions

• The focus is on their leadership competencies such as strong moral compass and talent mindset.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process is very simple and easy. They just asked very simple questions such as how long have you been in Singapore, how many people do you know in Singapore, strength of your social network.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in Singapore?   1 Answer

Group Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Prudential plc (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview --> face to face interview. In the face to face interview I had to deliver two presentations. Both were competency based interviews. Face to face interview was within a week of the telephone interview i believe

Principal Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Prudential plc (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very slow, no updates in between, easy associate level questions for the senior level post, positive feedback til the end. Overall the interviews looked like a sham, where you already have someone in mind for the role but you interview other people for the HR process.

Interview Questions

• what problems did you have with your previous managers?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Structured yet somewhat relaxed interview, putting candidates at ease. Structure felt appropriate to role applied for and was set out clearly. Very good communication at all stages of recruitment process.

Sales Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanoi (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Hanoi (Vietnam)) in July 2016.

Interview

- The interviewee had to present a topic in Sales with PowerPoint for 15 minutes.
    - An interview about 30-minute length happened afterwards.
    - There were 3-4 interviewers. Some of them kept going out then going in the interview room.
    - The interviewers talked too much. They even vied against each other to speak. I couldn't listen or respond to them all when two or three of them spoke at the same time.
    - They got offended when I asked about salary.

Interview Questions

• Assuming you're selling something, how would you persuade me to buy your product?   Answer Question

Process Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential plc.

Interview

Very well done. There was GD F2F knowledge test Hr interview. Got thru on the same day. So happy to receive my offer letter. I actually grew with Pru. Thanks a lot prudential for giving me this opportunity.

Treasury Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in November 2015.

Interview

the interview was smooth which they have three rounds in the interview. They would go with the HR first, then the co-workers-to-be and finally the boss-to-be. In those interviews, they would ask about your ability, your background, etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in five years? Do you think you will be suitable for the job?   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

3 stage interview face to face process. Also psychometric testing. Given feedback on testing and went through in detail personality test at second interview which was very helpful. Before being put forward for role met with consultancy. Plenty of opportunity to ask questions in the interviews both at the end and during and in the first two interviews a more relaxed style which puts you at ease.