Prudential plc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prudential plc Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.9

Process Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential plc.

Interview

Very well done. There was GD F2F knowledge test Hr interview. Got thru on the same day. So happy to receive my offer letter. I actually grew with Pru. Thanks a lot prudential for giving me this opportunity.

PGDS Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (London, England (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

3 stage interview. started with phone interview then with manager and team member (test included). that moved onto senior manager, HR and project team manager meeting.

all interviews where in depth and very intense at times (final meeting especially).

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stirling, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Stirling, Scotland (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

After an initial screening, I was invited to attend for interview. The interview Consisted of an introduction to the role, a timed presentation, role play and competency based interview with two interviewers. I was then told that I would hear back from them within 10 days although it took over a month for them to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where you did something differently to what you would normally do   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dresher, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Dresher, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Great experience! There were three interviews once the initial phone screen was conpleted; one with a fellow associate manager, director, and vice president. I believe the interview process may have been longer than usual due to the season. There were many vacations to be dodged, but overall, a good experience.

Interview Questions

• The focus is on their leadership competencies such as strong moral compass and talent mindset.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Mumbai (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Campus Process - CV shortlisting out of 193 applicants, Group discussion of 42 shortlisted, 12 selected for case analysis and presentation, and then PI with 3 panelists. Presentation and interview were simultaneous. They were looking for an overall manager rather than functional expertise. They need street smart people with good communication skills.

Interview Questions

• If two of your team mates are not agreeing with your startegy how would you get them motivated   Answer Question

Head of IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Prudential plc (London, England (UK)) in March 2010.

Interview

Through a recruiter, 2 interviews and individual assessment centre. The initial interview was with the my prospective boss. The second interview involved an external assessor and the assessment centre was an external assessment.

Treasury Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in November 2015.

Interview

the interview was smooth which they have three rounds in the interview. They would go with the HR first, then the co-workers-to-be and finally the boss-to-be. In those interviews, they would ask about your ability, your background, etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in five years? Do you think you will be suitable for the job?   Answer Question

Sales Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanoi (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Hanoi (Vietnam)) in July 2016.

Interview

- The interviewee had to present a topic in Sales with PowerPoint for 15 minutes.
    - An interview about 30-minute length happened afterwards.
    - There were 3-4 interviewers. Some of them kept going out then going in the interview room.
    - The interviewers talked too much. They even vied against each other to speak. I couldn't listen or respond to them all when two or three of them spoke at the same time.
    - They got offended when I asked about salary.

Interview Questions

• Assuming you're selling something, how would you persuade me to buy your product?   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

3 stage interview face to face process. Also psychometric testing. Given feedback on testing and went through in detail personality test at second interview which was very helpful. Before being put forward for role met with consultancy. Plenty of opportunity to ask questions in the interviews both at the end and during and in the first two interviews a more relaxed style which puts you at ease.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in June 2014.

Interview

The manager gave me the basic financial test and Hong Kong economy background, also asked me to do a brief introduction of myself and the interest statement. It's 1-1 interview and will ask people to make a presentation. And some normal personal profile questions, like the education, major, related working experience.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to apply for the intern in our company?   1 Answer