Prudential plc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prudential plc Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.9

Financial Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Prudential plc.

Interview

It comes in many many forms, but the bottom line is the same

Before entering the interview, know what a successful interview looks like:

1) Not offered - means you fail to be able to be trained to pass a finance exam and sell
    2) Offered the financial advisor job: Succeeded, but they don't need you
    3) Offered both financial advisor job and monthly salary option: They kinda want you.

Any answer (even if in the form of actions in a finance game or whatever you're being asked to do must show

- Aggressive passion
    - Ability to be professional
    - Arithmetic

Show those 3 things. You surely get to (2), unfortunately, to get to (3) is less clear..

Manager Interview

Interview

There was one point of contact through out the interview process. I felt that I was being mentored! Over the 4 rounds of interview, the level of depth into skills and expertise was very impressive. The questions made you think, and were very focused and sharp. The interviewers very intense yet warm. Overall, a near perfect process.

Interview Questions

• Why is it important for you to live with your spouse?!   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

I applied for the job in response to their advert for some extra experience. I went and was given very good treatment by everyone, but was abit talked down to by the interviewer, who was offended at my assumption that Prudential was mainly in the business of life insurance. He probably felt pretty inferior because of my short response.

Interview Questions

• What does the marketing executive do besides selling insurance products?   1 Answer

I just wanted an option, but it did not fit what I want.

Professional Interview

Interview

Have two interview. First , Senior manager`s interview have some Ordinary questions. Some people want to answer in english.

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in February 2015.

Interview

Only one interview and not really work related, the manager asked me to be there at noon but finally I waited for another 40 minutes and the manager doesnt feel sorry at all.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2013.

Interview

Your own hiring manager will do the interview and interview experience can greatly differ from manager to manager. My manager just asked for one face to face interview and the offer was extended immediately. I gave my reply the second day and was officially hired after passing the industry exams.

Interview experience was good.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2014.

Interview

The process is pretty simple and separated in the two parts. The first part is the self introduction. They would ask you to have a short description on yourselves and understand me.
    After the self introduction, they would raise some questions based on your past experience
    Some questions

Interview Questions

• Questions on profile, like personal experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

Please be clear of what you have written down on your CV.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online via recruitment agency. Firstly, they did CV screening, then they gave a call to arrange an interview (person to person).They were friendly. There were mostly behavior questions. I received an offer after one week since the interview

Interview Questions

• How you contribute to Prudential as a customer service position?   Answer Question

Actuarial Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in September 2014.

Interview

one round interview for interns, one or two for permanent positions. mainly ask you about technical questions in the insurance industry, e.g. solvency ii, capital adequacy ratio and some Excel VBA problems. besides techical questions, they tend to know more about you personally.

Interview Questions

• what you know about Solvency II   1 Answer

Winter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2015.

Interview

Apply online and then go through a series of screening process, first round is phone interview and then some group interview being conducted at the office and different HR and line managers will invitie you to the location to assess your ability and ask something about your past experience and strenths in your school, etc