Prudential plc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prudential plc Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2017

2.8

Group Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Prudential plc (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview --> face to face interview. In the face to face interview I had to deliver two presentations. Both were competency based interviews. Face to face interview was within a week of the telephone interview i believe

Principal Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Prudential plc (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very slow, no updates in between, easy associate level questions for the senior level post, positive feedback til the end. Overall the interviews looked like a sham, where you already have someone in mind for the role but you interview other people for the HR process.

Interview Questions

• what problems did you have with your previous managers?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Structured yet somewhat relaxed interview, putting candidates at ease. Structure felt appropriate to role applied for and was set out clearly. Very good communication at all stages of recruitment process.

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in February 2015.

Interview

Only one interview and not really work related, the manager asked me to be there at noon but finally I waited for another 40 minutes and the manager doesnt feel sorry at all.

Elite Dining Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Prudential plc (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Around an hour with manager and director and found the whole process very professional and friendly . Was offered refreshments on arrival from receptionist and at no time was I made to feel comfortable . They did say I may be over experienced though so was surprised I got offered the job . .

Interview Questions

• Experience?
      Background
      Reason for applying for that role
      Commute to work how long was journey ?   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2014.

Interview

the whole interview take around 20 minutes, questions regarding CV and basic information of the company, You will have the chance to raise questions at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What's your knowledge towards the insurance products of our company.   Answer Question

Treasury Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in November 2015.

Interview

the interview was smooth which they have three rounds in the interview. They would go with the HR first, then the co-workers-to-be and finally the boss-to-be. In those interviews, they would ask about your ability, your background, etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in five years? Do you think you will be suitable for the job?   Answer Question

Sales Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanoi (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Hanoi (Vietnam)) in July 2016.

Interview

- The interviewee had to present a topic in Sales with PowerPoint for 15 minutes.
    - An interview about 30-minute length happened afterwards.
    - There were 3-4 interviewers. Some of them kept going out then going in the interview room.
    - The interviewers talked too much. They even vied against each other to speak. I couldn't listen or respond to them all when two or three of them spoke at the same time.
    - They got offended when I asked about salary.

Interview Questions

• Assuming you're selling something, how would you persuade me to buy your product?   Answer Question

Winter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2015.

Interview

Apply online and then go through a series of screening process, first round is phone interview and then some group interview being conducted at the office and different HR and line managers will invitie you to the location to assess your ability and ask something about your past experience and strenths in your school, etc

Process Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential plc.

Interview

Very well done. There was GD F2F knowledge test Hr interview. Got thru on the same day. So happy to receive my offer letter. I actually grew with Pru. Thanks a lot prudential for giving me this opportunity.