Prudential plc Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Prudential plc Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Feb 5, 2017

3.4

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

3 stage interview face to face process. Also psychometric testing. Given feedback on testing and went through in detail personality test at second interview which was very helpful. Before being put forward for role met with consultancy. Plenty of opportunity to ask questions in the interviews both at the end and during and in the first two interviews a more relaxed style which puts you at ease.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stirling, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Stirling, Scotland (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

After an initial screening, I was invited to attend for interview. The interview Consisted of an introduction to the role, a timed presentation, role play and competency based interview with two interviewers. I was then told that I would hear back from them within 10 days although it took over a month for them to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where you did something differently to what you would normally do   Answer Question

PGDS Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (London, England (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

3 stage interview. started with phone interview then with manager and team member (test included). that moved onto senior manager, HR and project team manager meeting.

all interviews where in depth and very intense at times (final meeting especially).

Elite Dining Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Prudential plc (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Around an hour with manager and director and found the whole process very professional and friendly . Was offered refreshments on arrival from receptionist and at no time was I made to feel comfortable . They did say I may be over experienced though so was surprised I got offered the job . .

Interview Questions

• Experience?
      Background
      Reason for applying for that role
      Commute to work how long was journey ?
      Answer Question

Head of IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Prudential plc (London, England (UK)) in March 2010.

Interview

Through a recruiter, 2 interviews and individual assessment centre. The initial interview was with the my prospective boss. The second interview involved an external assessor and the assessment centre was an external assessment.