Prudential plc Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

Prudential plc Interview Questions in United States

3.5

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Irvine, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager on Monday. He was very nice and great at explaining all that they had to offer. He described the hierarchy as one that is great to work with. My second interview was that Friday. I met with the managing director, he was also very nice, but not as enthusiastic. I have almost 20 years experience in the industry and I kind of felt like he viewed me as a newbie. He liked that I had a client base but wasn't sure about how it would work. I left feeling like it would be a promising company but that he wants me to prove myself as opposed to expecting certain things.

Interview Questions

• We recruit people who want to spend their lives with us we would expect that kind of commitment from you? Can you see yourself with us long term?   1 Answer

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dresher, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Dresher, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Great experience! There were three interviews once the initial phone screen was conpleted; one with a fellow associate manager, director, and vice president. I believe the interview process may have been longer than usual due to the season. There were many vacations to be dodged, but overall, a good experience.

Interview Questions

• The focus is on their leadership competencies such as strong moral compass and talent mindset.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A