Psion Teklogix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 27, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at Psion Teklogix

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Psion Teklogix (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2008.

Interview

Was referred by recruiter and instructed to meet at local airport. After initial interview that discussed background, work history, concerns, etc, I was asked to meet one week later with with senior management at US HQ in Hebron, KY where I interviewed with several on a panel. Interviews ranged from HR to Marketing VP to Sales VP to President of Americas Sales. Following that interview, was called back and offered position.

Interview Questions

• If you were told you lost the sale, what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is some wiggle room, but not much. If you bring a lot to the table- i.e., an established account base you can move right into, this will help you get an extra base salary. You can also ask to go in as a senior rep, usually reserved for people who have been there for five years or more.

Contracts Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Psion Teklogix (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied through an agency, the interview process was straight forward and fast. The interview process was quick since I had applied through an agency, so they had already pre-screened me. Interviewed with one person and was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Psion Teklogix (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

HR contacted for interview, met with hiring manager + a couple of other engineers. Interview was technical, had to write a programming test. Test was of average difficulty if you are a decent programmer. Questions were reasonable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Psion Teklogix in November 2009.

Interview

A friendly one on one interview with the hiring manager including an excellent discussion of the company's strategic position, changes, reasons for the role and requirements of the candidate. The hiring manager was evidently enthusiatic about the role and focussed on drawing out relevant information.

Interview Questions

• How would your current boss describe your performance?   Answer Question