Ptcl Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ptcl Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2016

2.6

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

03 Members Panel, asking question related to Management , work balance and day to solution of problems and balance in personal & professional work. Difficulties faced in managing work among team members. Communication with colleagues.

Interview Questions

• How you balance work as a team member   1 Answer

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ptcl (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in January 2016.

Interview

There was an advertisement in october for the tripte e internship program. I gave the nts test online. After the test I waited for 2 weeks. On one monday I received call from PTCL HQ. Gave interview there and got selected after first interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to work?   1 Answer
    • Some question regarding BSS, OSS, NOC   1 Answer
    • Some IQ questions   1 Answer

Field Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād, Sind (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ptcl (Hyderābād, Sind (Pakistan)).

Interview

Hiring & Interview was average but it was very lengthy process I started working in PTCL as a volunteer for 7 months eventually I got the job all is well that ends well.

Interview Questions

• How much sale you can generate?   1 Answer

Sales Officer Interview

Interview

Applied to the job online and it took a few weeks before receiving an email to attend an interview. There were a number of questions related wireless technology and broadband services, some standard behavioral questions. Overall the interviewer was professional throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• How do you work effectively under pressure?   1 Answer

Engineer GPON O & M Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ptcl (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in February 2014.

Interview

easy and well going The officers were very passionate to make a new team.People were from different background from engineering to typical hr managers who were more concerned about the personality and incidents of social interaction

Internee (Electronic Engineering) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Multān (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ptcl (Multān (Pakistan)) in January 2013.

Interview

Hiring process takes almost 2.5-3 months, test is conducted by NTS and short-listed candidates are called for interviews.
    There is only single interview with 4 panel members. They ask about you, personality, background, can you be available to us for any time in 24 hours, education, final year project and how it was successful.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ptcl (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in July 2012.

Interview

Excellent Interview Process. First Interview at Managerial Level. final interview at Higher management level

Interview Questions

Salary offered is not that high

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ptcl (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in May 2012.

Interview

They basically asked general questions and then asked situtional questions

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ptcl (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in January 2012.

Interview

application
    Aptitude test
    first Interview
    second Interview
    Selection

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ptcl (Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)) in June 2011.

Interview

The successful interview process begins when PTCL issues a call-in notice. the notice should instruct the attorney on what to bring to the interview. In all cases, the notice should at least instruct the attorney / person being interviewed(s) to bring the originals of all documents previously submitted as photocopies. Review of the applicable provisions of the law and precedent decisions also should be made, if necessary, to ensure thorough familiarity with any legal issue that may be developed by questioning. In addition, when possible the adjudicator should review submissions made at the time of an interview that may assist in resolving legal issues.