Public Company Accounting Oversight Board Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Public Company Accounting Oversight Board Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2017

2.4

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Public Company Accounting Oversight Board.

Interview

I applied online and got response two weeks after.
I interviewed with two members of department that I applied to and got response after two weeks.
The interview lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Public Company Accounting Oversight Board

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Public Company Accounting Oversight Board in April 2017.

Interview

I got an email about 2 weeks after I applied asking for a writing sample and my transcripts.
    Then I had an interview with people from the department I applied to.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about my previous internship and a few projects.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (Washington, DC).

Interview

First interview with HR screener and second interview with staff from the department I applied to. The questions were mainly behavioral focused on my background. The process is fairly laid-back process and everyone was nice to talk to.

Application

Interview

nice and basic questions. just behavioral questions so dont have to worry or be nervous... I waited one week before receiving the offer from HR. And I love the work here

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview, about 15 minutes long. After that 2 more 30 minutes long interviews with actual supervisors. Easy behavioral questions, nothing technical. Asked about my knowledge of the company, and headquarters.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (Washington, DC).

Interview

Basically interviewer go through all detail with your resume. Just be prepared. I got 2 round interviews.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Public Company Accounting Oversight Board in October 2012.

Interview

Connections at university apprised me of the opportunity. I applied online, and sent an email to a connection at the PCAOB. I had to proactively find and call the HR to get the interview process scheduled. The hiring process took 3 months, but I was in touch regularly with HR (HR was the only holdup -- the actual office I worked with was quick and responsive). 2 phone interviews back to back with a mix of behavioral, experience and technical questions. Not difficult.

Interview Questions

• Very straightforward questions about school, classes, technical (computer) skills. Know at least how to do vlookups, preferably more in excel or SQL.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation -- I don't think pseudo-gov't agencies can negotiate. Wage is a bit more for masters students.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Public Company Accounting Oversight Board.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 people. Basically what they asked me are walking through contents within your resume and some behavior questions. Nothing surprise.

Interview Questions

• They are expecting more technical ability for a candidate. Just be prepared for that.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Public Company Accounting Oversight Board in February 2012.

Interview

One Interview day- usually done by two to three hiring managers. Be prepared walking in the room, these people have tons of experience working at the Big 4 and know what kind of candidate they are looking for.

It is a great place to work, learn and network.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation