Public Consulting Group Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Public Consulting Group Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Updated Mar 5, 2017

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Public Consulting Group (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Talked to a an internal contact to set of a interview. She was a family member of someone in my network, positive feedback at first but then no response.

Staff - Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Public Consulting Group (Boston, MA).

Interview

For a basic staff position, 7 people interviewed me. It felt like I was being interrogated. That should have been a good sign this would stink. They made it sound like it is the best company in the world, not telling the truth about growth opportunities and low pay/low bonuses.

Interview Questions

• Describe a day at work; how do you start your day; how do you end your day.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Public Consulting Group (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

typical fit/behavior questions at the start, but starting asking about your healthcare knowledge or experience. The lady was nice and very friendly. But it seems like they are only hiring people that are experienced or familiar with the healthcare sector.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Public Consulting Group (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

I met with 4 team members. The interview process was very lengthy. Some interviewers were friendly, others not so much. The questions are a combination of behavioral questions as well as more policy oriented questions. Took very long to get back to me about the outcome. Not good about answering emails regarding questions you have along the way.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Public Consulting Group (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a very short interview, taken by the Team Lead. Lasted not more than 30 mins.
    Asked basic question regarding previous employements and experiences from resume.
    Academic projects and academic knowledge questions.
    Must know SQL as its the most important, and widely used around

Interview Questions

• Academic Projects
      SQL questions
      Previous work experience
      Answer Question

Finance Manager Fp&A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medford, MA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Public Consulting Group (Medford, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

The HR person found me via an online search and stated they were having challenges finding the right candidate. She set up the interviews with two managers within just a few days. However, I arrived and only met with one manager for about an hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Public Consulting Group (Portsmouth, NH) in July 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter about a week or so after I applied. I then had two phone interviews and and in person interview. The process was choppy and took over a month.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of similar questions about experience managing multiple projects?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Public Consulting Group (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Started off with a phone interview - nothing out of the ordinary, just some behavioral questions. Followed up with a in-person 30min interview at the Boston office - also very typical interview questions. It's been 3 weeks and HR still hasn't followed up with another interview or even responded to emails or phone calls. Has anyone else who applied for this position heard back yet?

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Public Consulting Group (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

They did a phone screen and then an in-person interview. The in person was straight forward, some technical questions and in depth about the industry and structure there at PCG. Nothing out of the ordinary. I met with about 5 people total.

They use HireRight to do background checks. This can take time. My process took two weeks.

The folks there seems to be on the level and know what they are doing.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Public Consulting Group (Boston, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

I was called into the Boston for an office interview. I had three individual interviews (Business Analyst, Consultant, and Senior Consultant) with your potential team members. The interviews were great, just review behavioral questions and try to be calm/yourself. Just prepare good questions to ask them, it shows you really care. Few days after the interview, i was asked to provide references.

Interview Questions

• Why PCG?
      Weaknesses/Strengths
      Why Public Sector?
      Describe a time when you went up and beyond in a team setting.
      Review behavioral questions and just be yourself.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not choose to negotiate.