Public Storage Resident Property/Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Public Storage Resident Property/Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Public Storage (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

A friend got hired and told me to go and check them out because they were really cool. I decided what the heck. I got to meet the District Manager who was new and we started discussing my background in storage. I had worked for another company so we just compared notes. I remember when I went back to get my drug test form I was in shorts and I apologized for dressing unprofessionally the DM said "he wished he was in shorts too.

Interview Questions

• Everything was expected. I know now they ask you to sell them a pen during the interview,   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had a job I didn't care if they hired me. I told them what I wanted and they gave it to me.

Other Interview Reviews for Public Storage

Anonymous Employee in East Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Public Storage (East Las Vegas, NV) in March 2013.

Interview

Easy. A referral helps. Be positive and confident. Express your personality and certain personal characteristics or values you may have. Research the company prior to your interview. It will show your motivation and drive to get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think this job will be a good fit for you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Public Storage (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2011.

Interview

Went in and met face to face. Took a test and within 2 weeks was hired. No drug testing when I was hired.Was in training for a month then you work anywhere.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work anywhere and do you have a car   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Public Storage (Raleigh, NC) in September 2008.

Interview

My interview was done by two district managers. I was asked several industry related questions. I was hired and went through four weeks of training. The District Trainer was very knowledgeable and very patient.