Public Storage Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Public Storage Manager Interview Questions

1.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Interview

got a message from DM about position, when I tried to call back(2x) no return call for 4 days. when I received the call it felt as if he was just going through the motions and set up a phone call for 2 days later on Sunday afternoon. Phone screen seemed like going through the motions again. Not positive.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Public Storage

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Public Storage.

Interview

It was a pretty basic interview. Asking me about past jobs and career goals. Nothing out of the ordinary. Be prepared to answer questions about when you were in high school. I thought that was weird

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Public Storage in January 2010.

Interview

The interview focused on money handling, sales & ethics. The pay scale & bonus structure was explained. Questions were asked about the background & credit check. Understand that the starting pay is close to the maximum pay. This company doesn't offer more than a quarter bonus at the most a year. Understand that with this job you qualify for food stamps!

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about stealing?   1 Answer
    • Do you understand you have to work every weekend?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They start everyone at the same low amount.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Public Storage in January 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter invited to local office to interview face to face with upper management. Be prepared to answer behavioral questions. Such as what would you do when dealing with an irate customer, etc. interview qustions are read off a sheet. Interview is probably no more than 30 minutes long. More than likely will be offerdd position on the spot if they like you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had conflict with another employee.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotation take it or leave it.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Public Storage in April 2008.

Interview

After initial phone call to set up appointment, met with district manager onsite. We toured the facility and then sat down and had a question and answer type meeting. The district manager was new to the industry and was asking me questions regarding how he should do his job.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have in the industry?   1 Answer