Public Storage Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Public Storage Interview Questions in New York, NY

2.0

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Public Storage (New York, NY).

Interview

phone interview took about 20 minutes, he went over what the company was about than asked me if I was still interested. He then asked me a few questions about what I liked and disliked about my former jobs. Told me I would hear from him Friday, today I got an email stating that he's not considering me for the job.

Interview Questions

• what are three things you dislike(d) about your current or former job?   1 Answer

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Public Storage (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial one hour telephone screen followed by four hour in person interview. Two people conducting the interview with one asking questions and the other inputting information into a laptop. The interviewer called it a "way back in time" approach in which the questions started all the way back to high school through present day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you manage your under performing managers?   Answer Question

Relief Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Public Storage (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

I was recommended. Not much of an interview. Not much of an interview. I was asked about my experience and my availability. Gentlemen seemed nice and cordial. He made me an offer on the spot and I accepted. This was for a part time position. I sarted within two weeks of the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Relief Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Public Storage (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

Met with the District manager who basically looked me over and made an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None at all.