Publicis Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 14, 2017

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Publicis (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

This was a very long interview process. I was first contacted by the HR manager after she saw my resume on Monster for a phone interview, then I was brought in to meet with 1 account person, than a couple weeks later I was brought in to meet with 2 additional senior level employees. I thought all rounds and interviews went well except for the last one, with the EVP who asked some tough questions that I may not have answered to the best of my ability. I was disappointed to hear I didn't get the position, but I feel I was very close.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis

Account Manager Interview

Interview

It was really easy going, natural process. I really enjoy meeting with everyone. They genuinely wanted to know more about you. I felt appreciated. The culture is open and welcoming. I look forward to working there.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Publicis (Athens (Greece)) in May 2016.

Interview

Long but not in depth interview, focus on the appearance and the hipster dimension of it rather than the skills and qualifications and many irrelevant question violating privacy were also asked, not one of the best experiences