Publicis Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis (New York, NY).

Interview

I was given a phone interview with a recruiter from the agency. She then set up a date for me to meet with three people from a specific account. In the end, I was only able to meet with one of the team members because the other two had last minute obligations. I feel I was at a disadvantage since I didn't meet the other two team members.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where the client's demands are unreasonable? How did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Was referred by a current employee. A recruiter reached out to me within a couple of days of being referred. Had a standard phone call with recruiter, set up a time to meet in person with three different people on the team. The day of my interview, HR emailed to let me know they gave me the wrong address for the office, just an hour before the interview. I met with two people rather than the three I was supposed to meet that day. Team was a bit condescending, not very pleasant to speak with - didn't really have to try a flowing conversation, just shooting questions one after the other.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to an employee on your team that wasn't doing their share of work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Publicis (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Went in for an in person interview. Horrible experience, they kept me waiting an extra half an hour and then I had 2 1/2 hour interviews. The first was fine but the 2nd, the woman kept looking at the clock on the computer and not paying attention

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publicis (New York, NY) in June 2007.

Interview

Very basic interview. They asked about my previous experience and details about my resume. They asked me about my favorite advertising campaign

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis in December 2012.

Interview

Very friendly interview based on the will of the applicant to get the job done, his/her past experiences, the reasons to apply for that kind of job. They just asked me to talk about my past experiences, my past internships, if I'd know the clients of the company, what did I think of the client's advertising campaigns.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected question since the interviewers were just looking for someone whom could get along with the team and get the job done.   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis in January 2016.

Interview

1) J'ai postulé pour un stage via le site Publicis
    2) J'ai reçu un appel de la manager environ 3 jours après. Nous avons convenu d'une date pour un entretien.
    3) Entretien à Publicis. La manager était très ouverte. Notre entretien a duré environ une heure. Elle était très à l'écoute et a cherché à connaître mes experiences professionnelles en détails.
    4) Réponse une semaine après

Interview Questions

• Racontez moi votre parcours scolaire et professionnel jusqu'à présent
      Qu'est-ce qui vous a plu le plus ?
      Racontez moi une journée type à votre poste précédent
      Que connaissez-vous des produits de la marque ?
      Connaissez-vous des campagnes de communication de la marque ?
      Comment pensez-vous qu'une marque puisse être performante sur le long terme ?
      Quelles sont vos qualités et vos défauts ?
      Answer Question