Publicis Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 10, 2017

2.8

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Publicis (Plano, TX).

Interview

They didn't put my up in a hotel, so I flew in that morning and left in the afternoon. They provided a town car for both trips. They did not provide lunch or anything like that.

Be prepared, if they decide to extend an offer, it has to be approved by N. America HQ in NYC and then Global HQ in Paris. Expect a solid 3-4 weeks AFTER they create the offer for you to actually get it

Interview Questions

• it was a very casual interview. More of a meet and greet   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Very friendly, informative interview in which we spoke about my prior work and I got to ask about the work that the agency had been producing. I enjoyed the interview and my interviewer was very friendly.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis (Dallas, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Fast and furious, interviewed with 6 people in one day. Met with everyone from the CEO down to Account Execs. Everyone has a lot o their plate, so interviews are rushed and some of the interviewers were not experienced.

Interview Questions

• How are you with handling difficult clients?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Had to go back and forth over salary, in the end it was a good comprimise.

Studio Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis (Dallas, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Applied on the career services site for my university, recruiter contacted me and set up an interview, went through two interviews within 3 weeks, and offered a job a week after.