Publicis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.5

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Publicis.

Interview

The process was very lengthy. They have you start out with a few projects at which point you should decide to either decide to work extremely hard on or just drop out of the process.

They then analyze your work and if they like what you see they will call you in to interview in person. After the in person expect to have some follow-up interviews with more leadership.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about the team and this career direction?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Heard back in about 2 weeks. Interviewed at Leo Burnett in Chicago, IL. Asked a lot of questions relating to working in time lines/managing time. When asked to repeat questions because I couldn't hear one of the interviewers, they rolled their eyes before repeating the question.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to complete a task and didn't have all the resources to do so.   Answer Question

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Publicis (Plano, TX).

Interview

They didn't put my up in a hotel, so I flew in that morning and left in the afternoon. They provided a town car for both trips. They did not provide lunch or anything like that.

Be prepared, if they decide to extend an offer, it has to be approved by N. America HQ in NYC and then Global HQ in Paris. Expect a solid 3-4 weeks AFTER they create the offer for you to actually get it

Interview Questions

• it was a very casual interview. More of a meet and greet   Answer Question

Human Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I sent in a video answering a variety of questions. They had questions that you were to record yourself answering. Most of the questions were behavioral and asked about your experiences and how you handle certain situations. About a month later a woman called me to let me know I would have a phone interview with a Human Resource person.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was too informal. The person I was interviewing with didn't reserve a room so the interview was done in the middle of the office which was distracting. I had two interviews and both interviewers seemed annoyed. I didn't get the sense that they were listening to my answers. Thought it went well but they never responded to my emails afterwards..

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current job, what are you looking for, what is your greatest strength   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis (New York, NY).

Interview

I was given a phone interview with a recruiter from the agency. She then set up a date for me to meet with three people from a specific account. In the end, I was only able to meet with one of the team members because the other two had last minute obligations. I feel I was at a disadvantage since I didn't meet the other two team members.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where the client's demands are unreasonable? How did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis.

Interview

There we fantastically smart development leads who really had an eye for design and development who put me through my paces. They really gave a clear picture of what it would be like to work for the company and what they expected from you.

Interview Questions

• Describe the last project that your proud of and the role you played.   Answer Question

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Publicis (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with a creative director team and then with the group head. We spoke for an hour then I met with the group head at the time. She discussed salary and we were asked to make a decision before we left the building. It was a very quick process once we met face to face.

Interview Questions

• What was my favorite campaign that they would know that I worked on?   Answer Question

Brand Strategy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis (New York, NY).

Interview

Things were just picking up on the economic front, so they were pretty excited to have a position such as this available. I interviewed with the two "leaders" of the department at the time. As I was qualified for the job, it was a pretty seamless process.

Interview Questions

• What is your scope of knowledge pertaining to social media?   1 Answer

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Very friendly, informative interview in which we spoke about my prior work and I got to ask about the work that the agency had been producing. I enjoyed the interview and my interviewer was very friendly.