Publicis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 26, 2017

2.6

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis (New York, NY).

Interview

The worst in-person interview experience: I arrived 15-20 minutes early for my interview and checked in with reception. Let's just say the receptionist at this company in the NY office is horrible and should be replaced immediately for lack of sensitivity or people skills. The receptionist directed me to the wrong room multiple times and "called" my interviewers and just browsed the internet and made no phone calls after reminding her multiple times. When the first interviewer finally found me more than 25 minutes late from the time I was supposed to meet with her, I had to profusely apologize for the receptionist showing me to the wrong room. This company needs to revamp the recruiting process and greet candidates rather than making you check in at reception.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Publicis (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Only got to code screen phase. Interviewer briefly introduced himself and directed that the time spent was to complete a code screen, which required working code at end to move forward.

I was told multiple times that the code didn't need to be pretty, just work. I was only vaguely interested in the position, and regret attempting to complete. Process could be better, encourages hacking, and doesn't factor in critical thinking skills. I question value of this screen, and the environment that encourages this behavior.

Interview Questions

• Implement algorithm remotely within timeframe. Algorithm wasn't too complex, just was going to be difficult to complete within time period.   1 Answer

Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

The process took about one week. It's supposed to be a phone interview, but the interview was done by emails eventually . The questions were pretty easy and basic. Most of them area bout sponsorship and available date.

Interview Questions

• What type of availability do you have for a start date?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis (Seattle, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online and had a quick call with HR to make sure everything checked out experience-wise. Scheduled a day-long interview with about ten different people on the team I was applying to work with.

Professional Healthcare Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Publicis (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Drove about an hour and a half to meet the manager. She was very professional. We reviewed my resume and she asked questions. It was situational style interview. The interview took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• How were you able to achieve your success in your last position?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Publicis.

Interview

The process was very lengthy. They have you start out with a few projects at which point you should decide to either decide to work extremely hard on or just drop out of the process.

They then analyze your work and if they like what you see they will call you in to interview in person. After the in person expect to have some follow-up interviews with more leadership.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about the team and this career direction?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Heard back in about 2 weeks. Interviewed at Leo Burnett in Chicago, IL. Asked a lot of questions relating to working in time lines/managing time. When asked to repeat questions because I couldn't hear one of the interviewers, they rolled their eyes before repeating the question.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to complete a task and didn't have all the resources to do so.   Answer Question

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Publicis (Plano, TX).

Interview

They didn't put my up in a hotel, so I flew in that morning and left in the afternoon. They provided a town car for both trips. They did not provide lunch or anything like that.

Be prepared, if they decide to extend an offer, it has to be approved by N. America HQ in NYC and then Global HQ in Paris. Expect a solid 3-4 weeks AFTER they create the offer for you to actually get it

Interview Questions

• it was a very casual interview. More of a meet and greet   Answer Question

Human Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I sent in a video answering a variety of questions. They had questions that you were to record yourself answering. Most of the questions were behavioral and asked about your experiences and how you handle certain situations. About a month later a woman called me to let me know I would have a phone interview with a Human Resource person.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was too informal. The person I was interviewing with didn't reserve a room so the interview was done in the middle of the office which was distracting. I had two interviews and both interviewers seemed annoyed. I didn't get the sense that they were listening to my answers. Thought it went well but they never responded to my emails afterwards..

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current job, what are you looking for, what is your greatest strength   Answer Question