Publicis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.5

Office Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Publicis.

Interview

They called me for an interview.
    The first interview I had with an administrator who I was going to replace.
    and in couple of days they called me for another interview which I had with manager I guess. She asked me more detailed but adequate questions about the information in my resume. nothing hard really. All went fine and she said they would call me in both cases but they did not call at all.
    only 2-3 months later they called me asking if I was still available but by this time I already had a great job :3

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publicis (Mumbai (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Direct interview with the line manager. To the point discussion about the role & what is expected. The interview was interactive & got good insight into the role which I was expected to handle.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about my previous role.   1 Answer

Negotiation

2 rounds of back and forth. But decent and not too pushy.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Publicis.

Interview

l'entretien était assez structurée, pas tres difficile ! le manager m'a mis à l'aise et y avait une bonne communication, il a présenté les missions et le groupe. il était assez sympa et ouvert à toutes les questions que j'ai posé... il y a 2 entretien , un avec manager et le 2eme avec la RH

Interview Questions

• expliquer votre parcours académique ? quels sont vos objectifs professionnels ?   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Very friendly, informative interview in which we spoke about my prior work and I got to ask about the work that the agency had been producing. I enjoyed the interview and my interviewer was very friendly.

Associate QA Level II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

4 Rounds:
    Online test ISTQB based questions ;
    Techinical Interview (via VOIP) (Manual testing -real life scenarios;bug life cycle )
    Non Technical round (telephonic)-(behavioral interview;situation based )
    and HR round(salary discussion and joining details)

Interview Questions

• Real life scenario; how agile model runs; severity priority; testing of door/coffee machine;bug life cycle; system testing; boundary value analysis and equivalence class partitioning examples.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation. fixed slab. relocation benefits/joining bonus

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publicis (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

To the point technical questions. I was asked on Data Structures, DBMS, Java, Internship on Mobile App Dev, Javascript, HTML5, CSS3. I was also asked some aptitude questions on average speed. I was also asked basic concepts of OOPS. Inherutance in Java. Exceptions. Diamond Problem

Interview Questions

• Data Structure, SQL, Mobile App Dev, Internship related questions   1 Answer

Comptable general Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis.

Interview

L'entretien s'est déroulé en deux phase:
    1) - test en comptabilité générale ( immobilisations, cut off de fin de de mois, calcul du résultat fiscale et comptable...). Niveau Dcg DSCG.
    2) - entretien de motivation avec le manager standard.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was too informal. The person I was interviewing with didn't reserve a room so the interview was done in the middle of the office which was distracting. I had two interviews and both interviewers seemed annoyed. I didn't get the sense that they were listening to my answers. Thought it went well but they never responded to my emails afterwards..

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current job, what are you looking for, what is your greatest strength   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Creative Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

I moved into my position from a contracted position with Prodigious. I worked for 9 months with Prodigious who is owned by Publicis and moved forward into a more Senior position in a different location.

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis (Paris (France)) in September 2015.

Interview

Premier contact classique par tél et de visu
    Deuxième contact avec les personnes qui vont à l'essentiel et qui titillent pour tester le candidat
    Questions très clairs et précautions détaillées sur le contenu du poste pour éviter les erreurs de recrutement et pour l'un et pour l'autre