Publicis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.5

Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

The process took about one week. It's supposed to be a phone interview, but the interview was done by emails eventually . The questions were pretty easy and basic. Most of them area bout sponsorship and available date.

Interview Questions

• What type of availability do you have for a start date?   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Publicis (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Only got to code screen phase. Interviewer briefly introduced himself and directed that the time spent was to complete a code screen, which required working code at end to move forward.

I was told multiple times that the code didn't need to be pretty, just work. I was only vaguely interested in the position, and regret attempting to complete. Process could be better, encourages hacking, and doesn't factor in critical thinking skills. I question value of this screen, and the environment that encourages this behavior.

Interview Questions

• Implement algorithm remotely within timeframe. Algorithm wasn't too complex, just was going to be difficult to complete within time period.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publicis (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I interviewed in September 2017. They contacted me. The process began with a telephonic screening and then 2 Face to face rounds of Interviews at their head office. Received a call after 2-3 days asking for my salary slips and other documents. It seemed positive since we discussed my notice period and the urgency to join. It’s been more than a month and I still haven’t received any communication, no phone call or email, no update or feedback whatsoever. Quite surprised by this unprofessional Behaviour from the recruitment team. It’s one thing on part of the candidate in investing their time but giving them some form of hope, asking for personal employment details and leaving then leaving them hanging is another. Being a recruiter myself, I would never have any of my candidates go through a process like this. This is an highly unacceptable experience you want future candidates to go through.

Interview Questions

• Describe your achievements in your current organisation   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis (Seattle, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online and had a quick call with HR to make sure everything checked out experience-wise. Scheduled a day-long interview with about ten different people on the team I was applying to work with.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis (New York, NY).

Interview

The worst in-person interview experience: I arrived 15-20 minutes early for my interview and checked in with reception. Let's just say the receptionist at this company in the NY office is horrible and should be replaced immediately for lack of sensitivity or people skills. The receptionist directed me to the wrong room multiple times and "called" my interviewers and just browsed the internet and made no phone calls after reminding her multiple times. When the first interviewer finally found me more than 25 minutes late from the time I was supposed to meet with her, I had to profusely apologize for the receptionist showing me to the wrong room. This company needs to revamp the recruiting process and greet candidates rather than making you check in at reception.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis (Paris (France)) in December 2016.

Interview

1 premier entretien avec le manager d'équipe et un 2e avec le directeur adjoint
    Sympathique mais peu de challenge
    Bonne impression globale de l'entreprise

Théoriquement un 3e entretien avec les RH mais annulé car retard dans le processus de recrutement

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Publicis (Athens (Greece)) in May 2016.

Interview

Long but not in depth interview, focus on the appearance and the hipster dimension of it rather than the skills and qualifications and many irrelevant question violating privacy were also asked, not one of the best experiences

Professional Healthcare Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Publicis (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Drove about an hour and a half to meet the manager. She was very professional. We reviewed my resume and she asked questions. It was situational style interview. The interview took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• How were you able to achieve your success in your last position?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Very long process of one day that lasted for 6-7 hours. Consisted of psychometric tests, pointless quick interview questions: which were not relevant or consisted of competencies, numerical test: which was easy, group presentation on what is marketing and developing your own marketing plan for a brief.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis (Cleveland, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

Very easy interview-met at a hotel lobby and interviewed right in the lobby. Hiring manager was the district manager and made a decision that day so you didn't have to wait to find out if you got the job offer

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experiences=went through brag book and sales data. Asked about salary requirements. It was a new contract and they were in a rush to hire people. Any company looking to hire Publicis to represent their company should look to another contract company   Answer Question