Publicis LifeBrands Medicus Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis LifeBrands Medicus Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Publicis LifeBrands Medicus

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis LifeBrands Medicus (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

I had arranged the interview through a networking contact. As soon as I began to meet with the 3 people I interviewed with, I felt as though they were going through to motions. They seemed to be rushing me through the process. I felt terribly uncomfortable and believe that my trip to NYC was a waste of time and money.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my comfort level using MS Project.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis LifeBrands Medicus

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Publicis LifeBrands Medicus (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

After crazy amount of turnover, seemed glad to have a warm body show up. Supervisor very upfront that I would be running the account and Supervisor would only step in if I asked, so if you are someone who can manage themselves, and don't like helicopter micromanagers, that was a plus.

Interview Questions

• What is my secret to dealing with difficult personalities, and people who are not team players?   1 Answer