Publicis Sapient Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Sapient Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice. He firstly introduce the company and the position. He asked questions about team work experience, organization skill. He also offered lots of chances to let me ask questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Boston, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

2 Phone Interviews
    1 Technical Case Study
     3 in person interviews in office

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me an offer, I asked for more and they gave it to me

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Cambridge, MA) in February 2009.

Interview

Campus Hiring Event - on a Saturday. Coding exercise - write code of psuedo code to solve a problem. Review of the code exercise. Behavioral interview looking for very specific examples of attributes, situations and responses. Group interview with observation of how different people were engaging and behaving in a group setting.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient.

Interview

Very positive, very thorough so you are sure it is a good fit. Phone screening, personality interview, case study, technical interview. Meet with different employees of the company and are given ample time to ask questions throughout the entire process. Office environment is very positive and you can see the culture fit in each individual employee you come in contact with.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions you wouldnt be able to answer to see how the interviewer reacted   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process was fairly much the same. Recruiter screen call then forwarded resume to whoever on the team. Was asked resume questions then was given a math problem to do verbally then was requested to send that information to the interviewer via PowerPoint.

Interview Questions

• You want to open up a bike shop and you are looking at 3 locations..   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

It was an easy interview process...very basic behavioral questions and then some other questions like why do u want to join and some discussion about the skills set and projects i did in grad school

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in November 2011.

Interview

In technical round, he extracted every information from me on OOPS concepts and core java. Interviewer wanted to test my thinking ability. HR round was too long almost 45 min, tested whether i am team player or not.

Interview Questions

• What if you are team leader and your project deadline is near, your team mates don't want to work on weekends, what will you do? will you choose lousy code quality?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview process was very good indeed, expect working profile, was not properly explained.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be specific to your profile.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

First round was online aptitude, consisted of basic computer science questions, logical reasoning, comprehension, usual aptitude stuff, Second round was face to face technical, difficulty level was moderate, questions were from all areas of computer science but at an average level. more on breadth than depth. last round was HR. Easy

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in October 2010.

Interview

I was hired from campus. The process was very clean.
    there was an online aptitude + prog test.
    After that a tech round and a hr round which again turned into a tech round.
    Basics were asked starting from networking fundamentals , db, design patterns and some java code.

In the hr round, some puzzles were asked plus some testing and sdlc concepts.