Publicis Sapient Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Sapient Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

It was an easy interview process...very basic behavioral questions and then some other questions like why do u want to join and some discussion about the skills set and projects i did in grad school

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice. He firstly introduce the company and the position. He asked questions about team work experience, organization skill. He also offered lots of chances to let me ask questions.

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Cambridge, MA) in February 2009.

Interview

Campus Hiring Event - on a Saturday. Coding exercise - write code of psuedo code to solve a problem. Review of the code exercise. Behavioral interview looking for very specific examples of attributes, situations and responses. Group interview with observation of how different people were engaging and behaving in a group setting.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Boston, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

2 Phone Interviews
    1 Technical Case Study
     3 in person interviews in office

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me an offer, I asked for more and they gave it to me

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient.

Interview

Very positive, very thorough so you are sure it is a good fit. Phone screening, personality interview, case study, technical interview. Meet with different employees of the company and are given ample time to ask questions throughout the entire process. Office environment is very positive and you can see the culture fit in each individual employee you come in contact with.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions you wouldnt be able to answer to see how the interviewer reacted   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process was fairly much the same. Recruiter screen call then forwarded resume to whoever on the team. Was asked resume questions then was given a math problem to do verbally then was requested to send that information to the interviewer via PowerPoint.

Interview Questions

• You want to open up a bike shop and you are looking at 3 locations..   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process was quite standard. There was an initial phone interview and then a face to face interview. One interview with HR (competency) and another with senior managers which was more focussed. After this, I hear back within 1-2 weeks with an offer. I was pretty happy about that.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Sapient?
      Why do you want to work for Sapient?
      Give me a time when you have worked in a team?
      Give me an example of when you received negative feedback and what you did about it? (There is a big "feedback culture")   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in February 2015.

Interview

you should have depth knowledge in your subject for which u r applying. so prepare well before attending interview.mostly they will check you programming skill . it's easy for people who is good in programming skill

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

it was a basic one, Based on your skills you get hired. quick questions to know about your personality and team work examples were asked. Also a presentation was to be made to see if you are a trainable resource.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in November 2011.

Interview

In technical round, he extracted every information from me on OOPS concepts and core java. Interviewer wanted to test my thinking ability. HR round was too long almost 45 min, tested whether i am team player or not.

Interview Questions

• What if you are team leader and your project deadline is near, your team mates don't want to work on weekends, what will you do? will you choose lousy code quality?   Answer Question