Publicis Sapient Associate Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Sapient Associate Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

2.8

Associate Technology Interview

Interview

I applied online and got an email from them in 2-3 days time. The first round was just knowing more about what i like and what not. Second round was more HR and technical interview. Then they called me for face to face interview at Houston.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Boston, MA) in January 2007.

Interview

Campus recruitment is suppose to start with an on campus presentation. The year I was interviewed, the presentation was canceled. The initially screened/selected candidates were invited for a 1:1 interview which was more of behavioral and fit interview.
    The next step of the hiring process is an online skill based test which last for 2 hours and one can schedule and take it anytime within the week.
    If selected past the previous 2 rounds, you are invited for a day long interview process which starts with a meet and greet over cocktails in the evening and the following morning two to three 1:1 interviews and a group based discussion and presentation.
    The hiring decision is usually made within a week following the last round.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider your greatest achievement in life?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They usually don't offer a sign on bonus at the associate level, but there is room to negotiate the base salary and relocation reimbursement if needed.

Technology Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy, however the interviewer in charge of the technical portion was incompetent. In the future your team should have multiple people in the technical portion of the interview as managers don't seem to have the technical skill set necessary to evaluate someones abilities.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

2 Phone calls, 1 technical, 1 to talk about the position and myself. 1 onsite interview. The onsite interview had several parts to it. They had a group session to talk about the position in detail. 2 1:1's, 1 technical and 1 interpersonal and lastly a group activity. Overall took about 4 hours for the onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• One interview technical asked about data structures I knew and some algorithms   Answer Question

Associate Technology Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient.

Interview

Culture is very good. Management is very poor. Referential kind of environment. Very poor in management. No system of working. Nice infrastructure. No system at all. Administration is not worth. Aggressive seniors. Too much work when comes to project. No balance of work life.

Associate Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Process took a half a day.
    Started with warm welcome,
     1 written technical test,
    then I have two face to face interviews both are technical round, in which mostly related to project questions are asked and bit about database knowledge was tested and followed by 1 HR round

Interview Questions

• Written round was on mostly on C# core and advanced knowledge.
      there were few question on OOPS, where inheritance and poly was asked..
      1. Interview questions mostly were related to project.
      2. Followed by few puzzles.   Answer Question

Associate Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

1.Written Test by AMCAT. 4 rounds. English, Quant, Logical and Coding. Coding section had questions on C++, C, Data Structures, Time and Space Complexity.

2. Technical Interview : Asked about projects. I was from non-CS background so was asked to write a program in C. Then he asked me to explain few concepts of OOPS since I told him i only knew the concepts and not the syntax. Next up, Puzzles. Pretty easy and common ones. Related to probablity, making 1 solid cube from smaller cubes, find the missing number

3. Attributes Interview : A new concept. The company doesnt have a HR round. Infact they dont have a concept of HR. This round is a stress interview round. Your temperament and composure will be tested. Also your communication skills. Be cool, smart and honest.

Interview Questions

• You have 54 cubes. If you cant make a single solid cube, whats the minimum number of cubes you will take out.   2 Answers

Negotiation

There wasnt any.

Associate Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

1. Contacted by email for the position.
    2. Then Coding exercise given through email.
    3. After that there was a technical 1:1 interview.
    4. Then Aptitude round.

Interview Questions

• What would happen if you add Person object which does not implement Comparable.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. However research what is the average salary given by the given and based upon your interview ask above or equal to the average salary.

Technology Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New Delhi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

There were two round of interview Technical and followed by HR as normally happen in others company. In technical interview they gone through my resume. Whatever was written in my resume they were started asking from that. They took almost 55 minutes to complete technical interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about Object oriented programming language.   1 Answer

Technology Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient.

Interview

There was a written test comprising Aptitude, coding and english. It was normal written test that you would find in any of the IT company. Then after shortlisting candidates based on the written test, there was technical interview round which was very easy followed by one HR round which was normal. Generic HR questions were asked(eg What would you do if your colleague is not performing well and you are overloaded because of that etc). It took around 1 and a half hour combined.

Interview Questions

• Coding questions were very easy. There was one permutation combination problem which was a bit tough.   Answer Question