Publicis Sapient Associate Technology L1 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Sapient Associate Technology L1 Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

2.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I was referred to the hiring team through a Sr VP at Sapient; they contacted me for their entry-level Associate Technology role. I was a bit surprised as I have a very general IT background but not much diverse, in-depth coding experience but was nonetheless excited. I had an initial phone screen with a recruiter, then a technical phone interview for about 10 minutes a while after that. About a week later, I was invited to a super interview day at Sapient's New York City office. There were about 15 of us interviewing. There were four rounds (not necessarily in this order): a behavioral interview, a technical exercise, a technical exercise review, and a group logic puzzle activity. I felt all went well except for the technical exercise review (I had done the exercise to the best of my ability given that I am familiar was technical modeling and processes but not much hard coding). Overall it was a very positive, straightforward process. I received a call from the recruiter the next day informing me that I had received an offer. My experience showed that Sapient truly looks at the whole picture and future potential when interviewing candidates and I was very pleased with the process. It can be intimidating and difficult, but if you know what you're talking about and are confident and personable, you'll set yourself up for success.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

on campus interview with behavior question, the whole process is about half an hour. The officer is nice and there is no technique question at the first round. you need to talk about yourself and your thinking of the consulting company as well as the project you have done. It is a good experience.

Associate Technology L1 Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in February 2013.

Interview

Technical: Had an interview for like an hour. Questions were basically about resume and some technical skills. Don't try to hard just be confident on your skills. Interviewer will question you over your skills. It was a combination of technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any questions in specific it was all from the resume and your skills   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Arlington, VA).

Interview

I was put in through the referral system. I got a phone call and e-mail from a recruiter within a day. I was screened intitally via the recruiter - and then a scheduled phone interview happened next. Once I got the "ok" from the phone interview - I was scheduled within a day to come in to the office for another interview. This interview consisted of three parts - each an hour long. The first part was the basic "getting to know you" section - where you can brag about yourself. They see how you would fit in with their teams and the company's culture. The second part is a case study that you read alone and prepare for a presentation by using the whiteboards. The third part is presenting your case study and having a discussion about it. Within a few days I heard back that the interview went great - and we were just waiting to hear from the client Sapient wanted me to work with. They had to officially approve me. Once this was complete - an official offer came in. I had a few days to sign and return my offer letter - which was all digital. I started two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• You get an hour to prepare for a case study - and delivering your ideas on a white board. After the hour is up - you present your case to a manager. The case study was not "difficult" but rather lengthy. I did not have enough time to finish everything I would have liked to. Be prepared to get your most valid points out before diving into the details - and read the entire case study before starting. Some important information lies at the end of the case study document.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated a signing bonus.

Associate Technology L1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty smooth. There were total 3 rounds. 2 technical rounds were mainly based on puzzles, basic C and java questions. Second round was more around aptitude test with basic puzzles. I answered all of them. Last round was managerial round with simple questions about what i like how was the interview exp.

Associate Technology L1 Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in August 2016.

Interview

Sapient came to our campus for recruitment process. The process included Online test, Technical F2F and then HR round. Online test included Aptitude and thorough knowledge of data structures and oops was required. Technical round consisted questions on data structures, dbms, oops as well as puzzles. HR round was pretty standard with normal HR questions and emphasis on projects mentioned in your resume.

Interview Questions

• Some of the questions are :
      1. Rotation of an array about any given position in O(n), no extra space.
      2. Reverse every k sized sub-arrays of an array of size n (Optimal).   Answer Question

Associate Technology L1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Sapient came to our campus for hiring.
    Commom process for Sapient Nitro and Sapient Global Market groups.
    They assign job pretty much randomly but htey do like to know your preference.
    Process: Aptitude exam(Amcat exam- aptitude, verbal, quantitative, algorithms), 1 Technical interview,1 HR interview

Associate Technology L1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Vellore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Sapient Corporation had come to our campus for recruitment for Nitro division. The first round was an online test conducted by AMCAT which covered quants, verbal, logical questions and one section consited of technical questions covering mainly C,OOPs concepts,Data Structures, output of code snippets etc.

If shortlisted then Sapient conducted two rounds of interviews:- One Technical and One HR.

Technical Interview covers questions from DSA, OS, DBMS concepts , Snippet Codes, Questions regarding projects mentioned in your resume ( make sure you are crystal clear with your projects because they might go in depth ) and some logical puzzles.

HR round is basically to test whether you fit in the Sapient environment or not and comprises mainly of standard HR quesitons like why should we hire you, what do you know about sapient, team work or individual performance.

Interview Questions

• Write a pseudo code for merge sort ?
      Explain different type of join?   Answer Question

Associate Technology L1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

It started with an Aptitude test. Easy questions but the venue of examination is little unorganized. However the HR is quite reciprocative and quick. After that, i had skype interview and finally got selected. However, i was placed into a project that had little to do with my job interview.

Interview Questions

• Some really fundamental understanding of OOP, Java   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not have much options to negotiate. However Salary they gave is just right.

Associate Technology L1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Allahabad (India)).

Interview

Visited our campus.Firstly an online test on AMCAT were given which consisted questions Apti, Verbal and Tech skills. Then interviews for shortlisted candidates were held via skype. Had 2 rounds. 1st was Tech and second was HR. Questions were easy.

Interview Questions

• 1. Difference between inner and outer join.
      2. Detect loop in linked list.
      3. 2 candles 45 mins problem.
      4. What do you know about this company