Publicis Sapient Associate Technology L2 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Sapient Associate Technology L2 Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

3.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Arlington, VA) in July 2011.

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks but would've been less if not for the holidays. I posted my resume on a job board and got a call and email from a Sapient recruiter. I emailed back and their recruiter called to pre-screen me for about half an hour. I was then scheduled for a technical interview which turned out ok, not great or bad either IMO.
The final step was an in-person interview which lasted 3 hours. One hour of meeting with a manager to determine if you're a personality fit with the culture. Another hour by yourself to problem solve a technical case study in a room full of whiteboards. After the case study, one hour for you to present your case solution to a few people as if they were actual clients. They ask questions about the way you tried to solve the case study and lastly sit with you to ask questions about your work experience and from your resume.

Everyone seemed nice and pleasant. The home office was in a fancy high-rise and was very convenient to Metro access. The work environment is very open. No cubes or offices, just open spaces with small partitions. Lots of young, energetic people. The recruiter was very pleasant and professional. He didn't skip a beat, kept me informed on dates/times/info.
They were looking to hire me in as an Associate Technology L2. As promised, I heard back a few days after the in-person interview. They were looking for someone with more experience and the ability to coach more junior members. I was told they'd keep me in mind for other junior roles which came up.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever heard of Sapient?   1 Answer
  • Case study-create an application for a service scheduling company. Can use pseudocode, programming language, etc.   1 Answer
  • Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
  • What were your hours like at X position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Associate Technology L2 Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient.

Interview

Tough interview, they go through all software development aspects. There will be 2 technical rounds followed by a Manager/HR round. Interview is focused on the technologies mentioned in JD. Focus equally on the presentation & on technology. try to prove you are more then the answers of questions asked in interview, interviewer will understand.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was an on campus hiring. I got an unexpected,unanticipated email from the hiring personnel. I must have applied during one of the several Job events during my senior year.
    I had an initial "get to know" interview with the recruitment personnel. Afterward, i had a technical interview via the phone with a senior consultant. Thereafter, I had an onsite interview that took over three hours.

Interview Questions

I declined because i got a better financial offer from another reputable company

Associate Technology L2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New Delhi (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

There were 3 rounds.
    1. Online Test
    2. Technical Interview
    3. Manager round

Online test was all about the java, Spring , Hibernate questions. The level of question is differ from job level.
    Technical round is about for your project, some java question around collections and exception handling ends with Spring and hibernate question .
    Last round will be manager round and I found it very easy.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview process is good and took 15 days for whole process to complete. I applied from Hackerearth challenge Exam for Sapient and selected for interview. Then took Jombay Assessment for Sapient which is basically a Reasoning round and Behavioural Round Exam. After that 3 f2f interview viz 1 Skype, 1 onsite and 1 telephonic with HR and I accepted the Offer. Questions mostly on HTML, CSS, JS

Interview Questions

• 1. What is og, dt, dl tag in HTML
      2. How flex box works
      3. How do you create responsive web page without using CSS and Bootstrap
      4. Write code to create navbar.
      5. What is the use of meta tag
      6. Why do we use DOCTYPE in html
      7. How SEO web crawler works
      8. Namespace in Javascript   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Since position was Contractual, I was contacted by Magna Infotech and all the rounds were pretty good which only made me more confident about joining this organization. Although they were quite long but I did not felt tireless as I was wanting to join this organization.

Interview Questions

• Questions relating to my family background felt awkward initially to me   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was neat and streamlined without any absurd or discontinuity in the process. At every stage, the recruiter was clear and informative and I was always updated with each and every step.

Interview Questions

• The level of the interview questions was altogether way up from rest of the companies   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. Got a call for walk-in interview process in Doddanekundi, Bangalore office. Interview consisted of 2 technical and one managerial/HR round. The 1st technical round was totally based on Java and second for the Hyrbis. HR round had the same decade-old questions like why you want to leave the current company, what is your salary expectations, etc.

Interview Questions

• 1st Round: Java OOPS concept, multithreading, String, memory management, etc.
      2nd Round: Hybris related like questions from WCMS, items.xml, relation, backoffice, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Was based on Basic concepts of OOPS,SQL,Data structures.Do focus on Logical Reasoning too. The interviewer checks the way or approach you are using to solve questions. Be confident and well spoken.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to print result of fibbonaci series in a file.   Answer Question

Associate Technology L2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Vellore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

1st round was written basic aptitude and technical level was easy which they took in amcat and after that 2nd round was technical round in which they mainly asked puzzles,basic of c and data structures and 3rd round was HR in that too they asked some puzzle as well as they gave several scenario and asked how will I tackle this