Publicis Sapient Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Sapient Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient.

Interview

There were two one-on-one interviews on my college campus that were pretty easy. Invited back to final round at their office. There were 3 stages: case study, behavioral, group presentation. The case study was unlike others I had seen. Rather than working through the information and proposing solutions, he actually wanted me to sell him the solution I came to and make up answers to questions I didn't enough information to answer. Behavioral interview was very difficult. He kept pushing for answers even though I had already answered the question. Group presentation was pretty easy and standard.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a team member who isn't contributing? (I answered this and he kept saying, "What if that didn't work? And what if that still didn't work?")   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

The Super Day was interesting. You get a case study, another case study with a group, and a feedback session.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in July 2014.

Interview

I had an initial screening with the recruiter and then set up a phone interview with Sapient. I then went in for a 3 hour interview at their Arlington office. They asked basic questions about my resume and then gave me a case study. I had an hour to come with a solution and then I had to present to the "clients."

Interview Questions

• The questions regarding the case study because there is not enough time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Boston, MA).

Interview

Applied the job through campus recruiting. On-campus interview was easy, and the interviewer was very friendly. Very basic behavioral questions and experiences you had before. Went to Super Saturday and did an individual case, a group activity and one behavioral interview and one evaluation interview based on the case you did.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with the recruiter. The it was on to a 30 minute phone interview with a manager. Then an in person interview consisting of 3 30 minute interviews.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to teach a topic I have knowledge in   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I got the interview through campus application system. It was a very basic behavioral interview. The interviewer was based in NY office and the interview was conducted via Skype. The interviewer asked questions based heavily on my resume about my past experience, such as AI, and my interest in some topics.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Really one of the most disorganized and unprofessional processes I have experienced. Lack of information, expected to provide own transportation and lodging. After final interview sent multiple emails to contact with absolutely no reply. Finally got an offer quite a while later than they had told us. Turned it down to go with an organization that valued me and my time. Would not recommend.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in April 2017.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter who then set up a phone screening interview with someone from sapient. After the phone screening, an in person interview was scheduled. Process all a little over two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview: Basic behavioral questions, i was also asked how much i think a taxi driver makes annually. They are trying to see your thought process.

In-Person interview: Did a walk around after which i was led to a room where i was met with the first interviewer for 30 mins. He asked behavioral questions and wanted to know what my favorite technology is. What requirement gathering method i preferred and why.
      After that, i was left in a room for an hour with a simulated business problem to solve. Iwas instructed to make use of the white board to present the solution. After an hour, another interviewer came in and asked that I present the solution.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in November 2012.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted for a phone interview almost immediately. The phone interview was short, mainly talking about my motivation for working for Sapient and my understanding of their business. I was then invited to the interview day, which involved three interviews and a tour around their offices. Two of the interviews were relatively informal and the final was the case interview

Interview Questions

• Case Study on a gift-buying service for executives which needed updating and diversifying.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Tiruchchirappalli (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

had a written consisting of apti andcoding questions...then interviews....1 technical and the profile you wish to go for, in which i chose finance because of my future aspirations, had some case studies and puzzles, after that had an HR interview in which they asked why i choose to be a part of sapient and what i qualities i have, then again had some puzzles and case studies and hence done.

Interview Questions

• why not microsoft or facebook?   1 Answer

Negotiation

cool