Publicis Sapient Business Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Sapient Business Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Boston, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through my schools career page and interviewed first on campus then at their office in Boston. Standard consulting interview with individual behavioral interviews to get to know you better as well as a business case to see your creative thinking. One thing they did that was unique was a group case where they divided all the applicants and put them into three groups. We were given a set of instructions while being critiqued by Senior Consultants. It became difficult to work as a number of applicants tried to cement their position as team leader. Overall a good experience though.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how a tech consultant may help a financial institution with complex financial products?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Boston, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

First Round is mostly behavioral, nothing too complicated

Second Round is in Sapient's office by Boston Back Bay, from 8am-11:30. Total 3 interviews. You are being left in the room and given 45 min to study a case and prepare a presentation, very IT based case. Then you will be evaluated by a senior staff right afterward for another 45 minutes. 2nd interview is with HR, so pretty much the basic stuff. Third interview is a group interview. You and 5 other candidates are given a case together, and you guys need to figure out the answer. It's more of logic game than case. They just want to see how you think and how you behave with others.

Interview Questions

• How do you think Priceline and Kayak's order management system works?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview consisted of two rounds--first round was a brief, 30-minute on-campus interview consisting of basic questions about my interest in the company, my background, etc. After being accepted to the second round, there was also a psychometric test administered online. The second round was held on a Saturday and lasted for four hours. It began with a brief presentation, followed by three 45-minute rounds, consisting of an in-depth behavioral interview, a 45-minute written case (to be presented on a whiteboard), and a 45-minute presentation of your solution. (Note that the order varies, though the case obviously comes before the presentation.) The last portion was a group exercise solving a non-business problem in front of a panel of directors and managers.

Business Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Boston, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was smooth and the recruiter was in constant touch with me. I attended a super Saturday event which was really fun! Everyone I met was fun and made me excited about the company.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question was describe to me how you got to the interview today. I was honest and I think it paid off!   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient.

Interview

written consists of quantitative aptitude,logical reasoning,verbal and technical part..interview is very easy..mix of tech and puzzles..in tech they asked mostly data structures, oops concepts, and sql. there are two rounds of interview..tech and hr

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient.

Interview

The HR manager scheduled a phone interview, after making contact with the firm through my uni. Within a week, I was invited to the assessment centre. I had 2 interviews (HR and a current employee) and a case study.
    People were really nice and very approachable, the firm's building was nice but they were still refurbishing some areas. I would recommend this firm to a friend.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not unexpected nor difficult. I would say questions were quite general.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Allahabad (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

It started at 9 and was of one hour each.Questions were asked on operating systems,puzzles and data base management systems. Interviewer was very polite and would ask us to run through our resume.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (London, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

I agree with the other London review; don't waste your time. My experience with HR showed that they had no consideration for my time or application experience.

The process started easily- I applied on their website, was emailed by a recruiter, and set up a call with them a few days later. The call was great, and I was told that they’ve actually had to turn down projects due to being understaffed. My experience seemed like a good fit, and we tentatively set an interview date 2.5 weeks in the future.

I sent a follow up email a week later to break the silence to determine if the interview was still happening, and they responded they had marked it down and I'd receive an email from another recruiter soon. 3 days before the tentative interview I received that email and was told that day was a training day; I was then asked if the following week work by a new recruiter (former one was on holiday). I replied instantly yes, any time. No response. 3 days before the new pending interview I emailed back the recruiter to confirm and received an out-of-office email with no other email address for me to contact. Luckily, I had cc'ed my original recruiter who did have another person's email in their out-of-office. I emailed that person, and later that day received an email from a new HR staff member to select an interview time.

So with 3 days’ notice I went to the interview on site (oddly was never given an address and it was not in anyone’s email signature, so thank you Google). The interview had 2 parts: a domain interview with one person followed by an attribute interview with a different person. The interviews were held in a wide-open space with current staff sitting in a circle on sofas in the opposite corner. It’s a bit distracting, but they said they wanted to showcase their ‘Design Thinking’, flat-hierarchical approach. Sure. It was clearly casual Friday, as my second interviewer was wearing jogging bottoms. I thought it went well enough, but as was par for the course, experienced radio silence for over a week until I reached out to them.

By this point I was fed up and lost interest in working for the firm, but also was offended to be ghosted after going in to the office. They didn’t offer me a position because I was missing a specific type of experience they were looking for, but by this point I was just thankful the process was over.