Publicis Sapient Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Sapient Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Generally well structured. The case study test was interesting. Basically it provides a fictitious client and have you prepare a presentation in 1 hour

Interview Questions

• tell me a time where you have to pass bad news to your team   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Boston, MA) in September 2008.

Interview

Process was a bit disjointed but I met all the right people

Interview Questions

• technical hypotheticals that are hard to discuss in interview setting.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New York, NY).

Interview

WARNING - they are extremely disorganized and unprofessional in their NY office recruitment process. Do not invest your time unless 1 - HR will confirm the position is an approved headcount 2 - HR rep communicates your salary expectations in advance to the business 3 - HR will tell you who the hiring manager is versus the hiring manager is an interview panel and they collectively are negotiating your salary and title with you. They have no qualms about wasting their time and yours.

See description above

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Boston, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

Conversational and also scenario based. There were multiple interviews over the course of an afternoon. All levels came and spoke with me which was interesting in a good way. The process also allowed me to interview them.

Interview Questions

• Management style, clients experience and how execute the role I was interviewing for.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in January 2018.

Interview

It was exhausting - four months, 11 interviews (2 rounds in person.). In the end they went with someone more junior and I just got a call from the recruiter. The worst part was that for the final two months it was like we were almost done and I was the top candidate - it was not a forthright process. The pros were that I met a lot of the staff and overall I was impressed. The process was 100% about the company evaluating me — very little effort put to helping me understand the role or sell the company. There was also no regard for how much of my time they used and other opportunists I passed on.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

I got the call through a recruitment agency. Sapient took about 3 weeks to schedule the phone call. First call: The call came very late than scheduled time (25 mins late on a 30 minute call) and had to be rescheduled!
    Sapient took another 3 more weeks to schedule second call. Second call: The interviewer was again late by 10 minutes! This time call duration was not communicated and it went for 1 hour. Questions were pretty easy and were mostly on basic Project Management. For an experienced PM/Director level person, these would be cake walk.
    So far no response form Sapient. Overall experience has been disappointing. Looks like they were not interested in hiring itself. It's sad that HR or interviewer do not realize that they represent the company. The way they show up, doesn't reflect good on Sapient.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview based process with several rounds of interviews. The mode of interviews were a combination of Face to face , phone screen and skype as well. Sometimes it can take 3 to 4 months to clear 10 to 12 rounds.

Interview Questions

• Very culture oriented questions   1 Answer