Publicis Sapient Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Sapient Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Arlington, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was first a 30-min phone interview just going over my resume and experiences and interests. Then I came in for a two hour long interview, 4 separate interviews each for 30 minutes. The first one was two people who asked me mainly questions about my resume and experiences, the second one was two people asking behavioral questions, the third one was one person where I just asked her questions I had or comments about the company, and the fourth was two people who went over my resume and asked me more behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Very interactive presentation and the way the company was portraited was very lucrative . The process was very smooth and very interactive one. There were basically 3 rounds , an online test, then came the technical round and finally the hr round the hr round was very comfortable and most of people who made it to the hr were selected

Interview Questions

• puzzles like there are 5 bulbs and 5 switches u need to tell the min no of trials to tell which switch corresponds to which bulb and the switches are located outside the room and 1 trial = going inside the room to check the bulbs.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in November 2017.

Interview

Tech: He asked me about my favorite subject I answered him DSA, OS and DBMS then he asked practical implementation of stack, instantly LRU( least recently used) clicked in my mind, so by LRU I linked LRU with many OS concept like why LRU ,paging ,cache , tlb and many more concepts of memory utilization part of OS. He was quite impressed.
    Second question how would you detect linked list is circular and he extended this question to remove linked list and write code for it. Easy gfg question I explained both the approaches by hashing and without hashing . Then I extended this question by giving practical implementation why linked list ,having circle is used and discussion goes on to trie and doubly linked list data structure.

Third question was of dbms and he asked about referential integrity I was blank about this word then he asked to design a database (used join and foreign key concept) and optimize this database , I answered this by normalization, explained definition and why 1st 2nd and 3rd normalization are used in practical purpose. on the basis of final database he asked 2-3 sql queries

above questions went on for around 40-50 minute, I think he was completely satisfied with my technical knowledge that’s why he didn’t ask any puzzle(common in sapient) and just asked 2 non verbal reasoning question and it was quite easy and seemed just a formality.

HR:He asked question about my project and some basic question, weakness ,strength ,why low cgpa, how do you face your problems and how you try to handle it ,and some general discussion. Seemed like a formality.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

first was amcat next a techc round and then hr...in tech u will be asked about the tech ques like java sql and puzzles and queries and hr is about urself ur passion

Interview Questions

• amcat covers all the basics,tech u have java sql,hr is about final year project and life experiences   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of:
    Online Test
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview

Online test had 4 section
    Aptitude: questions were mainly from time & work, profit loss, average, speed distance and time, probability, permutation & combination, etc
    English: synonyms, antonyms, sentence correction, fill in the blacks, RC
    Logical reasoning: blood relation, series, direction, data sufficiency
    Programming: medium level o/p based questions, basics of data structures, C, Java, DBMS

Interview Questions

• polymorphism, Project related questions, SQL queries, 2 puzzles   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient.

Interview

4 interviews with various people in the discipline. Overview of work experiences, and behavioural questions. If you bring a porfolio or sample work, it'll guide the conversation better. They sometimes have group interview days.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

one written round-cat based test paper with c basics
    one interview, included both hr nad technical ques-simple

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New Delhi (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Simple process. First there was a online aptitude exam. After the elimination on the basis of exam, there was a technical interview and after that a HR interview.

Interview Questions

• In tech. interview, there are some ques. related to data structure, like 'write pseudo code for circular linked-list'.   Answer Question