Publicis Sapient Senior Associate Technology - L1 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Sapient Senior Associate Technology - L1 Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

3.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

I was directly contacted by the recruiting team and the the process went exactly as mentioned. It started with a coding round followed by a technical discussion (focus was on designs and knowledge on the framework) and then a Behavioral Round followed by an AI round.
All the queries were timely and properly answered by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Coding Round : you will be provided with a Use Case and you have to implement the same on a machine. You will get approx 2 hours to finish the assignment.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Senior Associate Technology L1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Akka/Play Framework Expert : Sapient RazorFish business unit was looking for an AKKA/Play framework expert person. The interview was conducted in Baghmane Tech Park Marathalli..They were looking for someone who had 6years of expertise in AKKA which is absurd because AKKA framework is as old as that..

Senior Associate Technology L1 Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient.

Interview

I was at remote location, so all rounds were on skype. First round was 3 hr application design test. Second round was technical round. They asked core and very deep concepts of java. Third was mr round. Normal situation based questions were there. Hr was very friendly and helpfull.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview, there were questions mostly about my job experience and how i get to learn the technology. The questions were pointed at my previous projects and details about my work experience at my previous projects. its a one time telephonic interview about brief discussion about my work experience.

Interview Questions

• As to why i chose to use perl at my work place since the technology is shifting to java nowadays.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2009.

Interview

I was to take online test which had very good questions related to oops,java,j2ee,Ejb and SQL.then it followed y a designning solution and then interview process which was really tough.I then had to take managerial interview whicha was also very tough.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as company offered me more than what i expected.

Senior Associate Technology - L1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The interview consisted of 4 rounds. First there was a written round. Question consisted of medium level mcq on core Java.
    Round 2 was an coding exercise. Here we need to design a system like a fee calculator system or movie ticket booking application system . Here the candidate is expected to use good design principles and coding standard. The exercise is of three hours.
    Round 3 was a technical discussion. Question was mostly on core Java. Almost all topics were covered like collection hash map working equal hash code contract, basic SQL queries like Employee manager table, employee incentive table and student marks table, serialization , logging , threading , producer consumer, semaphore , count down latch etc.
    Last round was a managerial round . This is an important round so don't take it lightly. Here basic. Managerial ques like strength weakness, any achievement conflict etc are asked bit do prepare your answer well.

Interview Questions

• Hash map
      Equal hash code
      Linked list loop
      Min heap
      Threading concurrent package   Answer Question

Senior Associate Technology - L1 Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in August 2016.

Interview

I got a call from Sapient Global Market Gurgaon. The first round was offline coding round for 3 hours. I completed coding round. After 7 days, HR told me that I have cleared coding round and scheduled Skype interview.I was waiting for Skype call for next round, but didn't get any call from sapient. I followed up with HR regarding Skype interview and they said I have not cleared coding round.They just wasted one day and fail to communicate anything despite multiple HR were involved in the process.

Senior Associate Technology - L1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Round 1 was a general HR interview. Round 2 was a technical interview where you were asked to create a data model and explain the model to a senior manager.

Senior Associate Technology - L1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Noida (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Online test
    one subjective test
    One face to face
    Managerial discussion

After all the process has been completed I get offer letter withinin the 2-3 days.

The over all experience with sepient was good.

They provide me the Cab for whole day.
    Cab pick me for early morning & drop me gurgaon office wait for me until my all rounds completed.
    Entire overall experience was good.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

One technical round. Difficulty level 3.5 out of 5.
    Interview revolves around your technical skills and role you have applied for. Question are generally from what you mention in your resume, however interviewer went very deep into concepts to check your knowledge.
    One managerial round. Difficulty level 2.5 out of 5