Publicis Sapient Junior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Sapient Junior Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Skype interview with one of the senior managers in the group who had worked with Sapient for many years. He wanted to learn more about my professional internships up to that point and how they had prepared me for a consulting role with an Energy company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

1. Initial phone screen with HR
    2. 30 minute phone interview - mainly behavioral w/ one market sizing question
    3. Invited to final interview round in their NY office which consisted of three back-to-back interviews.

Overall, very smooth and fun process. My only complaint was that they got back to me about two weeks later than they said they would.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Arlington, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview started with a phone interview and then was called on-site for face to face interview. The face to face interview had 3 rounds. First was resume discussion, then a technical case study followed by HR interview that was purely behavioral
    Overall the interview was easy and the staff was friendly and the interview process was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a fit for the company? What technical expertise you have? Many more questions related to the database.   1 Answer

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in March 2015.

Interview

Very easy process that consisted of a phone interview where I was asked basic personal questions as well as why I was interested in the company and the consulting interview. Next I was invited for an interview in their office that consisted of another background set of question as well as a technical skills test. Technical skill test asked to write pseudo code to optimize the way a cable company would distribute its cable lines.

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in March 2018.

Interview

Good,Logical....They will try to keep you cool...give time to think.They really see how you think,stress on basics...HR round was also good,they ask things related to your interests in resume.Prepare your resu.e accordingly.

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Greater Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I apply through college it was online test first, then we were given a date for next interview process
    online test includes technical and quantitative it was the 1-hour test after that those who were selected were given dates for interview.
    the questions include basic c and c++ knowledge only.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
      what is the difference between c and c++
      where you see yourself in next 5 years
      some puzzles
      given 2-3 programs to write
      Fibonacci series , recursion   Answer Question

Negotiation

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process for entry level is no different than most of the other companies .
    There were two interview rounds for this role, one was technical and other one was HR.
    Basic Questions of Java, C, Data Structures and Sql (as they were mentioned in my resume) and several questions based on my college project were asked. Puzzles were also part of it.

It went well and went for like 45 min and then within half an hour i was directed to HR round which was mainly to check my confidence, my communication and my enthusiasm for the job.
    It too went for like 45-50 min and puzzles and situational questions were part of the my entire HR round.

Result was declared in 3-4 hours and fortunately, i got selected for the role. :)

Interview Questions

• In HR round, I was asked about the most memorable and embarrassing moment of my life.   Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New Delhi (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

questions related to c++
    including concepts of arrays linked lists and complexity concepts.
    there were also a few puzzles to test IQ process,
    Interviews consist of several rounds of phone and in-person interviews that culminate in a Super Saturday. This all-day event gathers many of your peers looking for similar positions and provides a good networking opportunity and chance to meet some of the people you might end up working with.

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in May 2010.

Interview

written exam, object oriented programming concept, real time examples for object oriented concepts, algorithms, HR