Publicis Sapient Junior Associate Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Sapient Junior Associate Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

3.1

Junior Associate Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

I was hired through the campus recruitment process, and would rate it as a good mix of the test of technical knowledge and the interpersonal skills of a person. I was hired through the campus recruitment process, and would rate it as a good mix of the test of technical knowledge and the interpersonal skills of a person.

Interview Questions

• Which core value do you relate to the most?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Junior Associate Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

the first round is aptitude test which is basically a online test having questions on quants, verbal, and programming.
    the second round is a technical interview in which you will be asked your domain related questions.
    finally there is an HR interview

Junior Technology Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Phone interview all about you and your experience and university course.
    Then onsite interview, really easy questions.
    There's was 3 interviews including a case study and then we heard back within the month and contracts were sent out.

Junior Technology Associate Interview

Interview

Hiring process consisted of an online test(aptitude+basic programming language questions).Online test was easy,can be cleared by anyone with average aptitude and having elementary knowledge of any programming language.Test was followed by two rounds of interviews,first was technical and other HR round.