Publicis Sapient Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Sapient Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

one round of HR interview , one round of interview with director, program management. 4 hours interview in office, one case study for an hr and then 3 interviews with directors. one interview was to review the approach to the case study. Interviewers were professional and well-planned process. Prepare well for the functional/technical area where you claim to have most expertise.

Interview Questions

• What value you can bring in Sapient, how do you plan to improve Sapient process.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a Sapient recruiter about an opportunity in their Houston office. I went through three phone screens. After the third phone screen, I contacted the lead recruiter by email for feedback or information on next steps, but I never heard back.

Sapient- please don't recruit candidates who aren't actively looking if you don't intend to close the loop with them.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient.

Interview

They brag about how hard the interview process is--they are looking for rock stars, and require that everyone come in and be given a problem to solve and then write it on a white board and brief it to a group of employees and managers. If just one person doesn't like your haircut, you're done, and have wasted a lot of time and energy.

Interview Questions

• They will critique your briefing on the board and try to get you flustered with difficult questions--lots of ego on the part of the review board.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was quick and painless because they needed my skill set.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New Delhi (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very elaborate and clear process, all details were clearly shared. Lots of rounds but all were relevant. There was a client interview as well, and a directors round also. The hr person was very helpful and details oriented, and there were very regular follow ups done. No issues at all during the process.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient.

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews. The first round was fine but the next one was for almost 1 hours. Both were face to face in their facility.

It took a lot of time from the first call from HR to the last round, though it seems to be a norm with MNC

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It started with preparing a case study. Then one hour phone interview was scheduled with one of the Senior Manager.

Once I cleared this I was asked to come for an in person interview with the Director

Interview Questions

• The case study was discussed and questions on architecture, design patterns along with various frameworks were discussed   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (London, England (UK)) in May 2010.

Interview

6 stages.
    Two technical - verbal
    One technical - written test
    One technical - coding test
    One senior manager - personality test
    Final with director or head of dept

Interview Questions

• If you have to travel for three months on client requirements and we pay full expenses as well as generous benefits, would you accommodate this request for a short time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy and fair. They accepted reasonable raise and additional benefits

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Total waste of time - the panel spoke with me for 10 minutes and asked me to leave. I felt disgusted having wasted my whole day for an org where people do not even have an hour to judge you properly.

Manager Interview

Interview

Fairly standard questions on architecture, processes various other things. They are heavy on agile so read up on that. All in all a good experience.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

I got a call from the recruiter, and he scheduled an F2F. At the interview location, I was given a pen, paper, bottled water and coffee. I was given a case study and was requested to design a system that would improve ABC company's processes. It also included making a project plan. I finished both in two hours. Interviewers went through my solution and the plan. There were two subsequent interviews, one technical and one managerial. The interviewers and the recruiter were very polite, made sure I was always in a positive mindset, and gave frequent feedback. I got the offer the very next day. Even after the offer, I received many phone calls from the recruiter and one of the interviewers for the orientation of the company, my job profile, growth plans etc. I had around 15-20 interviews in these 2-3 months of period with several other companies, but I have to admit, Sapient was the best amongst all in terms of manners, professionalism, scheduling and everything else. I wish them success and excellent future.

Interview Questions

• Business case - Was asked to design the system and make a project plan (not just the project schedule)   Answer Question

It was a very difficult decision to make not to join such a professional team of people. However my family made a decision not to relocate to Gurgaon.