Publicis Sapient Senior Associate Platform L1 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Sapient Senior Associate Platform L1 Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Washington, DC).

Interview

2 technical rounds and one onsite. I made it through technical rounds and they told me they gonna bring me in for onsite interview. they never even be considerate enough to send me an email or call and tell me that they are not hiring any more engineers or something has happened and we have changed our mind. After several phone calls and emails I finally got in touch with HR and she told me that there have been few changes and We are not hiring anymore. Duh.. you could have told me earlier without wasting me time. I dont care about your company but just do not waste people's time..

Interview Questions

• How to make an arraylist synchronized   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Senior Associate Platform L1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

First round was functional which was in two parts - written and Skype. I don't think anyone say written sheet. Skype round was general discussion. Technical round was too easy as they don't have any technical work. After that they have attribute round which I don't think anyone can fail.

Interview Questions

• Asked detail things in commodities.   1 Answer

Senior Associate Platform L1 Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in July 2014.

Interview

The process was good. Have been given one problem to implement in Java. The time was sufficient to solve the problem. Then there was skype interview for technical discussion. The questions asked were standard questions. Interviewer was good. Questions were also from the code that I had submitted in the coding round. Overall nice interview experience.

Interview Questions

• How can you improve the code that you have been written?   Answer Question

Senior Associate Platform L1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

I got a call from Sapient HR whether I am interested in Sapient and they can schedule an interview. First round was one Hacker Rank one hour MCQ based questions. After clearing 1st round there were a 3-hour coding round and I was given a problem and asked to design, code and unit test (You are free to refer standard APIs from internet! cool :) ). Following to that there were a 2 hour telephonic round. Subsequently a behavioral round and then a managerial round.

Interview Questions

• Intermediate level Java question typically asked a 4-5 years Java associate. Interviewer was asking me questions from both back end, middle ware and front end.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Platform L1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

the process was very supportive and helpful,
    first round was machine test [very good standard problem focused to see our design and coding skills]
    second was 1-1.5 hr long technical f2f round [focused to check concepts and basic java knowledge specially on multithreading/collections ]
    third was managerial focused to see our behaiour.

Senior Associate Platform L1 Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in May 2016.

Interview

1 hour online test based on core java basics.
    3 hour long coding round wherein they will give a design problem to solve. You will have to write not only the efficiently designed code but also unit tests along with that.
    After coding round two technical rounds are conducted and one attributes interview is conducted.

So , in total 4 or 5 rounds of interview are conucted.

This process make take 2 -3 days to complete.

Senior Associate Platform L1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

one coding round in which you have to implement full solution and pass all the test cases. Write Junit test case.
    After that a face to face round core java,Spring and hibernate.More focus on core java.

Interview Questions

• Oops concepts
      design pattern
      problem solving   1 Answer

Senior Associate Platform L1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New Delhi (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

1. A coding exercise followed by the round of couple of interviews.
    2. After that Manager and HR round.
    3. Once you clear the Coding round you get a call for the 1st level of round for technical discussion.
    4. After which you have another round with manager or senior person.
    5. After this you have salary negotiation with HR and then they release offer.

Interview Questions

• General technology related questions, also exercise related questions. Algorithms, tech terms etc.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Platform L1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Noida (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied through email to job email from a job portal. Hiring team contacted me and had following rounds of interview:

1) Screening: some one from hiring took this round, asked about my work experience, technology, domain. Few basic questions about technology, domain I know.(Easy, they wanted to know if you worked on tools, technology and domain they are looking for).

2) Coding/Machine round: Was given a business scenario about a client requirement for an application. We have to design and implement application based on the given scenario. Language/Technology depends on your skill set. Finally you have to send the code to the interviewer.

3) Technical Discussion: This round includes discussion on the application you build in last round and fundamentals, technology scenarios, problem statements about approaches, design patterns, Database etc. It was good round they keep on asking you hard questions to know your exact level of expertise.

4) Attribute round: This round is about non-technical skills, they ask you questions about your current roles, what roles you want to perform. How you will take decisions in a given situation like difference in team/ time line changes etc. Where you see yourself after 4-5 years. I liked this round most, you get to know about company and its values etc in this round.

5) HR round: Discussion with HR about your CTC expectations/ role/location etc. They are very open about letting you know about organization, policies in detail.

Interview Questions

• Situation like you have conflict in team how will you manage?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You have to do a lot of research if you are expecting more, justify it.

Senior Associate Platform L1 Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in October 2012.

Interview

Round 1: Design solution against problem statement
    Round 2: Technical interview, which also includes question on solution submitted as part of Round 1
    Based on round 1 and round 2 combine outcome, they conclude whether you clear technical round or not.
    Round 3: Behavioral assessment with Manager, followed by HR negotiation

Interview Questions

• Design the solution against problem statement   3 Answers