Publicis Sapient Senior Associate Platform L2 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Sapient Senior Associate Platform L2 Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

3.6

Senior Associate Platform L2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Mumbai (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Two technical interviews from Sapient and then two client Interviews after that one Managerial interview and then HR interview for salary negotiation
After I got an offer ,I was called to Gurgoan office (I was in Mumbai) They arranged complete transportation for me from my home to Mumbai airport flight tickets , pick up from Delhi airport to Gurgoan office , Lunch and causal talks.
The induction was one of the best . Induction was in Gurgoan office , again they provided End - End transportation , A full week induction , they provided Good hotel stay . Pick up and drop from Hotel to office .
I was very happy with Sapient

Interview Questions

• Core Java
    Collection framework
    Multithreading
    Process
    Scrum
    Release management   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Senior Associate Platform L2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Well planned. HR recruiter briefed about the entire interview process in detail along with respective timelines. Got pickup & drop cabs on interview day. A bit hectic but had entire process finished on same day starting at 10 AM in the morning to 8 PM at night and which was followed by a drop to home.

Interview Questions

• Round 1 : MCQ test on Java.
      Round 2 : Coding exercise test on a use case.
      Round 3 : Technical interview.
      Round 4 : Psychometric test.
      Round 5 : Managerial round.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Platform L2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Telephonic round
    Designing/written test
    Technical discussion
    Manager discussion

Senior Associate Platform L2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Was given a problem onlines followed by a exhaustive technical interview and at the end a manager round over skype

Interview Questions

• Will test across technologies ..
      Reason for switching barring your personal resons   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes had to negotiate I think I got a acceptable package though wanted a bonus

Senior Associate Platform L2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

* Online technical test
    * Written exercise - Design
    * Technical interview
    * Managerial interview - Attribute

Senior Associate Platform L2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

First process is an online test consisting of 40 questions with a time limit of 60 minutes. These question will be mainly based upon the technology you're working and this is an eliminating round.
    After this, you'll be asked to complete a project and also you'll be providing Google help.
    Third round will be a face to face round and fourth one will be a simpler one for testing your logical and analytic capabilities.

Interview Questions

• None of the question was a difficult one. All questions were relating to your basic knowledge.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Platform L2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Noida (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

4 rounds,1 scjp type of exam,2- programming skill thread,collection,interface abstract class serialisation, 3- technical interview including all topics jms java j2ee interface absarract class.i java j2ee,4- manager round .hr round salkay break up dstructure joining date.

Senior Associate Platform L2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

There was one online test and then a coding exercise. Recruitment said coding is non-elimination round. But we were eliminated soon after the coding exercise and no reasons were given. feedback will be given by phone. Highly unprofessional for a company like Sapient Global Markets. Looks like the interviewer has hijacked the process and runs it according to whims and fancies. There was no feedback given.

Interview Questions

• No interview held. only coding exercise?   1 Answer

Senior Associate Platform L2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The difficulty level was average. There was a programming assignment in java followed by 2 technical rounds. The technical round was mostly on Spring, Hibernate, JMS, Concurrency in Java. There was strong emphasis on these technologies.