Publicis Sapient Senior Associate Technology Level II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Sapient Senior Associate Technology Level II Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Arlington, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

There is a soft skills portion of the interview where you asked questions around teamwork/how to interact with others in a team setting, what you appreciate from managers and colleagues, your goals in the near-term and the longer term, etc.

The technical portion of the interview is mostly customer scenario you had to describe and whiteboard a solution, but also the interviewed talked w/ me about my experience from my resume, my overall technical acumen, and gave me a chance to ask questions about Sapient and his experience there.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy working alone or with a team of people?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Arlington, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacted via linkedin profile. Discussed experience and salary expectations
    Set up for phone screen within a week which was mostly technical and question on resume After successful phone screen set up onsite interview within a week. Onsite consisted of behavior questions. Was given offer within same week of onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Phone Screen : Design a Hotel Reservation System using OOPS, project worked on experience in REST, Simple OOPs concepts. Inheritance polymorphism
      Onsite:
      1 hr behavioral,, situations and actions taken during situations.
      1 hr to provide solution to a scheduling question
      1 hr to discuss solution and explain. further questions on experience and resume.   1 Answer

Senior Associate Technology Level II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a direct call from Sapient Gurgaon. They told that it was a very urgent requirement in Big Data and they scheduled the interview the very next day. The interviewer grilled me for 1 hour asking all the questions from almost all the hadoop ecosystem and Spark in detail.It was a very difficult interview. Anyhow I have cleared this round as Gurgaon HR informed me next day. It was telecon. They scheduled the second round aka managerial round and they told this was the final round. One of the Hrs from Gurgaon also coached me for what kind of HR questions could be asked. But the tragedy or worthlessness of this organization had started from this second round interview. First there was a total chaos regarding connecting to the interviewer. They cross connected to a different interview for a while. I was in Bangalore. And after Gurgaon team failed to connect Bangalore team called me for the rescue. After all the interview has happened.

Alas!!!! was this a managerial interview??? The person only asked some very basic stuffs about Big Data and mostly normal project, estimation and process related things. And in the end he asked about my notice period and if I had any other offer. It was neither a technical interview nor a managerial interview. And from the interview I did not feel that guy as a senior manager or director.May be a project head in big data.

But after that there was no communication from HR. So I mailed them again. To my astonishment she replied that I have not cleared the technical round. I again mailed her stating that she only informed me about the clearance of technical round and there would be no further technical round after clearing this one. So which technical round she has referred to???? She asked me to share my mobile no. I did. But there was no call from her side. Are these good-for-nothing HR in Sapient, Gurgaon sleeping or day dreaming in the working hours so that they even forgot about the status of the 1st round technical interview(what happened only 2 days back) and mixed all the things altogether to create a hodgepodge? It does not give any good impression about this company. Now I can understand why many of my friends quit Sapient within joining in a month or so.

This is a most frustrating interview process I have ever faced. The "aggressiveness" from Sapient HR(especially in Gurgaon) needs to be properly groomed so that they won't create this kind of mess and did not frustrate prospective future employees.

Senior Associate Technology Level II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Coding round followed by technical round after some days. Coding round was on a problem statement given by them. Technical round was on java basics. But I had a debate in interview and interviewer got angry in between. So i left.

Interview Questions

• 1. Factory Design pattern implementation.
      2. Enheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation concepts.
      3. Given an array of size 100 and it can have number between 0-99. 1 number is duplicate. find it.   1 Answer

Senior Associate Technology Level II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Kolkata (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

There were 4 rounds of interview process. 1st – MCQ. 2nd – Hands On. 3rd – Technical. 4th – Managerial round. Full process was done over telephone. The hands on was done with screen sharing. The full process took 3 weeks. Process was smooth. But the problem was – after the interview the position went on hold.

Senior Associate Technology Level II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Noida (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process is not convenient. The response after each round has to be followed up number of times. I would not recommend going through this kind of process. Not satisfied.

Interview Questions

• which loop is preferred to use wait() and notify() in multithreading environment?   Answer Question

Senior Associate Technology Level II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient.

Interview

4 rounds, questions majorly from collection, design pattern and multi threading. First round was mcq, second round was scenario based coding, the F2F. Logic Interpretation was must during F2F interview

Senior Associate Technology Level II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

1. Telephonic round on data structures and design
    2. Written assignment to test design skills
    3. F2F interview touches on data structures, design patterns, algorithms, theading..
    4. F2F with senior manager testing requirement gathering (lift design), multi threading problems...
    5. Internal: Once you get though client round (DB, Threading...)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As per formula - 30-40% can't go beyond.

Senior Associate Technology Level II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

5 rounds were conducted. First round was to take up an online test from HackerRank.com to write a java program for problem statements. Next round was a webex, a problem statement was shared for which object model, a complete coding for a module and a future enhancement CR with its implementation steps. Next round was a skype interview with a technical architect involving deep technical questions. Forth round was a managerial round over phone. Questions were assessing the depth of managerial skills and team handling. finally HR round to assess intent of joining and other general HR questions. I liked the webex second round the most, since it exactly portrayed what I was doing in projects, to design and implement. The first round of HackerRank programs was good challenging.

Interview Questions

• I liked one question as follows: In a SOAP based web service, the service operation is never mentioned as part of SOAP request. How does the web service engine know to hit the right operation? I didnt know the answer until I researched to find out.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I inquired about joining bonus which they came forward and offered.

Senior Associate Technology Level II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

It was a bit lengthy than required..I had almost 10 rounds of interview. HR round, followed by couple of technical rounds and then behavioural rounds and then VC and finally negotiation with HR again.

Interview Questions

• 8 panel members from different location took the interview...which was very difficult for me.   Answer Question