Publicis Sapient Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Sapient Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

The recruiter was nice, his emails were riddled with typos. The hiring manager was "worried" about my UX experience. He was supposedly one of the original hires.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any non-UX experience? The hiring manager is concerned about the UX in your title.   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Arlington, VA) in March 2018.

Interview

Was referred to a position by current employee. Recruiter contacted me after a couple of weeks to and began initial phone screen. That went well and led to a phone interview with a Senior Program Manager at the company. Some technical PM question but overall went pretty well. Since that went well was then asked to come in two weeks later for an on-site 4 hour interview. That consisted of an hour long interview with a Senior PM discussing technical PM questions and background questions, an hour long talk with a Manager of Staffing who discussed fit and compatibility and company culture. Once those two were done a Program director reviewed the directions for a case study which was to be completed in one hour. Then upon completion he came back and we reviewed my work on the case study and overall final interview questions. Overall had a very pleasant experience and spoke to very intelligent people. I was overwhelmed by the case study at first but they are very helpful in explaining what they want from you and explain from the get go that there is no true right or wrong answer. Just to gauge how your mind thinks through business issues. Wonderful experience, went very smoothly from the start with the recruiter. Excited to join!

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult stakeholder situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Boston, MA) in December 2009.

Interview

The Sapient recruiter in Boston missed the phone screen and missed appt twice. I had called my employee who referred me and then the recruiter spoke to me.

Interview :they gave project case and asked me to take an business objective into deliverable solution using arch diagrams and project plans.Very agile oriented firm and multiple million project expertise is valued. Think about splitting up into phases to avoid delivery risk...

The executives had less time <20 minutes after case discussion to talk to me. They interviewed me for Sr Mgr -Prog Mgmt and after the interview told me that I was fit for Mgr -Prog Mgmt. ( Thye do all for positiosn) Then they scheduled phone and the person missed the interview twice. I got a verbal offer from Director and 2 days HR told me that I was not selected

Lousy UN professional HR I have ever seen.

Beware of Sapient unprofessional HR practices .Don’t know how the work culture will be?

Interview Questions

• Preapre the project plan using Sprint planning ( do not use tradiotonal water fall planning)   Answer Question
    • Will you use off th shelf or custom solution for the project?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I was given a case study , as mentioned in other reviews here, and was asked to prepare an end to end Program management schedule , with additional questions on Program testing schedule, project plan for initial migration & how to tackle scheduling/syncing issues.
    Supplementary questions include how you will setup the engagement/governance model, and the approach taken.
    Time suggested was 45 minutes, although I got barely that much time since the interview was delayed due to traffic.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think the customer wants to spend money on this program?
      Explain in detail how you approached the problem.
      What are the assumptions made while drawing up the project plan
      How do you tackle issues as given in the case study? Do you foresee any additional issues which you might have faced in your career?
      What technologie(s) do you suggest and why?
      Each question in the case study sample was to be elaborated. The suggestion by HR was to draw it out on the given board, with additional details planned /written on paper sheets.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

An offline case study followed by a F2F discussion of around an hour. I was given a feedback that there is a fitment issue. This was pretty clear from the resume itself. Why was I called for the F2F then. I spent a whole day for nothing. They could have a taken a telephonic round for senior candidates.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (London, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

They do a series of sessions packed up into an entire day (8 hours). I asked and they agreed to break it down into 4hrs per day across 2 days in a row. You meet a number of people from different backgrounds and go through conversations of different types: free form interview, questionnaires and a test presentation that you're expected to prepare on the spot.

Interview Questions

• The test presentation was the toughest. They only give you 30 minutes to prepare and I think it was a couple of mistakes I made that got me down.   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in September 2011.

Interview

Sapient initiated contact. Interviewer called over 1/2 hour late. I was not very impressed with anything I heard. I explained that this is likely not the place for me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current employer?   1 Answer