Publicis Sapient Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Sapient Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

3.6

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Boston, MA) in December 2012.

Interview

This was a smooth process which started with a recruiter following up on my resume and then ended with 3 more technical rounds and then HR discussions for compensation and Salary details.
OVerall the time taken was very reasonable.

Interview Questions

• I was being interviewed for the Websphere commerce technology. and most of the question, resonated the area of expertise like Catalog structure, Product, promotion related questions and some specifics on APIs and REST services.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in June 2017.

Interview

One online test all technical about iOS.
    I cleared that round. Second round was skype round. In he asked about all scenario and architecture based question. Interview happened in Bangalore office only.

Interview Questions

• Project Architecture? Static library and framework. NScoding and NScopying protocol, delegate and block completion handler.   Answer Question
    • He was having 13 years of experience and. Want answer in that way only. Means no definition all question based on scenario.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gudgaon (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gudgaon (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

They asked us to implement an application from scratch. It took 2 hours. Then the interviewer asked many complex questions. He was very tech-savvy guy. He kept on asking questions to me whether I answer something or not. He took 2 hours to scan me but finally said you can leave for the day.

Interview Questions

• 1.) Item template in WPF 2.) How property changes are notified in WPF 3.) Benefits of Dependency Property over CLR property etc.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied for the react js developer post, It took about 8 hrs(totally), including problem-solving, technical questions etc, questions are mainly from javascript rather than a particular framework based. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• The questions are mainly from javascript, not that much from a particular frame work like angular or reactjs   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

its really tough with so many round of different types starting with mcq then case study, technical , ARI and finally 2 client round. you need to clear all the rounds to be selected with sapient

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient.

Interview

4 rounds of interview were there. Not very hard. It was faster. Within 2-3 weeks I received my offer. Technical online test (written), problem solving (written), technical discussion, managerial discussion and finally HR.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your technical ground? Asked some random scenario based questions.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

The process is total time waste.Arrogant and egoistic people.

They have scheduled interview through some consultancy but did not send me mail about it so I missed it and when i tried to reach back it was going to their reception.

Now i have no idea how to follow up with them,after a week I got a call from other consultancy when they tried to process my profile it is not allowing them and giving error that my profile is already.

Now what is my fault here? if some consultancy took my resume and uploaded it and never followed up for a interview.

Interview Questions

• Avoid the company not at all professional process of hiring.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient.

Interview

Process was quiet good and the interviewer also give much information about the company. Not that tough interview. Mostly questions were on java and after that j2ee was the main focus like spring and hinernate

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in February 2018.

Interview

Worst organisation, who don't have work ethics and no professionalism. they scheduled interview @12 (24/02/2018). even after 2 hours of waiting in reception.nobody was interested to attend. When I approached couple of of the interviewers they said to wait. It's reached hights when when I approached him(interviewer) and said that "I am waiting for more than 2 hours". He laughed and said to wait.
    HR whome I should meet will be sitting in room and receptionist called and asked about interview status. Got reply to wait for some more time.
    This was very bad experience I have ever had. who wasted time 5 hours time. Traveled. 15 km to reach their office and that to on Saturday.
    Writing this review so that it should alert you. This is how it works. Who schedule interview and forgets. Who don't value others time. Big organisation but nothing is organised.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

One of the best places to get interviewed in....They treat you in a very personalized way by providing you cab facility for f2f interview...offering coffee while you appear for the written exam (yes they hv written as well as online test)....overall it was a very nice experience.