Publicis Sapient Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

2.6

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Chicago, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

Two phone interviews (one behavioral, one technical interview), and then an in-person interview where I was asked a couple questions on working in teams, and then I was tasked an exercise to where I had to make an "app" (make a UML, pseudocode, assumptions, etc)

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a position where you and another person butted heads? How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
  • What previous frameworks and languages have you worked with?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient.

Interview

what is the typical day look like. what were you job responsibilities. What did you do in your last project? how did you work in agile? did you like it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New Delhi (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Online Amcat test , One Technical consists of puzzle questions , And A HR,
    Amcat consists of Aptitude, Logical, Verbal, programming questions ,
    HR is just formality
    Good Company but low package .
    questions on SQL , little bit DS, No algo, Just little bit programming

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

1st round written.4 part-logical,computer,apti,vocab.
    80 students
    2nd round HR+ Technical (34/80)
    mainly HR.easy round.
    basic technical from dbms,c++

final selected (18/34)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New Delhi (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

They basically asked questions on your resume and if that has anything related to web development or cloud computing, they dug dipper. They were testing your problem-solving skills, even if you haven't done anything in that domain in your experience. The interviewer was a female and she was very friendly. Although I feel finding a friendly female interviewer is quite tough.

Interview Questions

• I had done a project in my internship that involves making Technical Design Documents for their clients for their website(product). So she asked me to implement it using the language I know. Later she asked me protocols to connect to DB and stuff(proper code).   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New Delhi (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

Process and management was good. 120 min coding round in which u have to write the junit test code as well. Overall process was good. No delay in the process

Interview Questions

• Read input from Csv file and do some validation and write the output in another csv   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Kolkata (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Online round had 5 sections aptitude, technical aptitude,clouddevops,one coding question,five questions of python or php
    One technical round and one hr round the emphasis more on web development and one telephonic round of some people

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

First an aptitude test was taken for an hour, then filtered out candidates were carried forward for a technical interview, which was followed by an HR interview. total of 18 candidates were hired.

Interview Questions

• Q: 3 people want to know sum of their salaries, but don't want to disclose their own. How should they do that?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of two rounds.First was technical with questions from c++,sql and data structures.Basic oops concepts were asked and basic sql and database questions were asked.Puzzles were also asked.The second was hr interview with normal behavioral questions.Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• The questions were resume based also.They asked me about projects,sql ,puzzles.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

It was a good process .Questions were asked on projects as well as basics in programming. Puzzles were also asked. Puzzles were tricky but you can get answer after some time .