Publicis Sapient Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Sapient Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Arlington, VA).

Interview

A friend referred me. There was a phone screening first. They where basic questions a developer should know. After that they invited me in for 3 interviews. On the first one I was asked about my resume very thoroughly. The second was a case interview where they gave you a problem and you had 1 hour to write your logic on whiteboard. Then someone came back in the room and asked you to go over it. The last one was more informal, and used to see if you would be a good culture fit.

Interview Questions

• The case interview was very detailed and I didnt have time to finish it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in October 2014.

Interview

On Campus Interview one written test full of aptitude and basics of coding nothing very difficult but time must be managed very efficiently.Two rounds. First was a technical round. About 10 puzzles asked and a coding question. Second round is a behavioral round where all projects were discussed. Nothing unexpected but the interviewer did not give a lot of time to think.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a good interview. Applied online and was scheduled for a phone interview with an Engineer. 45 minutes of core Java covering all aspects. Then was followed by another phone interview for J2EE. After 2 weeks received a call to fly to New York for onsite interview. There were 4 rounds coding, design,another tech interview followed by ethics interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient.

Interview

Overall positive experience, very enthusiastic internal recruiter, even though it ran a little longer. I enjoyed to learn about the industry and role of the position. A great conversation start about the job. Let's see how the process continues

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

HR/Writter QA/ Face to Face/ Written/ Face to Face/HR

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a challenging situation you've overcome.   1 Answer
    • Do you prefer to work alone, or do you work better in groups?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There are no bars for the right candidate

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New Delhi (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

written round->tech interview->HR

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in September 2015.

Interview

It was on campus. First round of sapient was written organised by Amcat. It had four parts - English, Quant, Technical, logical. Technical will be from data structure and algorithm. Out of more than 500 people, 49 got shortlisted. In technical, interview it started with lot of puzzles ( around 5 ) followed by basic questions on c,c++,data structure, algorithm, dbms, 2-3 codes.
    After this there was HR round where most of the discussion was on projects and different situation based questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puducherry (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Puducherry (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

It has a written round where it consisted of technical questions from operating system,c, database management systems, computer architecture,software engineering, computer networks. It also consisted of 5 to 8 aptitude questions but I don't remember exactly.

Interview Questions

• the questions asked are from os, databases (transaction mangement,sql wildcards, sql queries.)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New Delhi (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

The first round at sapient consists of questions from coding and aptitude as well as english. Revise data structures and c language to crack this one. The next round was held at the company office where i was asked questions about my project. Questions were asked from java and dbms.

Interview Questions

• Method overloading and over riding..queries in sql..pattern coding..project based questions..   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agartala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Agartala (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Written test followed by Interview(Tech+HR).It was a campus recruitment drive in NIT AGARTALA.They conducted a online written test which was taken by AMCAT. Then telephonic interview of (TECH+HR).It was conducted by their Gurugram office.