Publicis Sapient Technology Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Sapient Technology Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Ithaca, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I was selected for an interview through my school's career service website. The interview was a quick 30 minute 1:1 session with someone who had been with the company for over 15 years in a similar position to what I interviewed for. It had some generic behavioral questions and a few quick questions about the tech parts of my resume, nothing special. He spoke mostly about himself instead of responding to my questions and trying to start conversation.

During the questions phase, I tried to get a better idea of what the position was, but it was impossible to get a precise answer. Everything about the position seemed to be up in the air, from the type of languages they use, the type of client, what types of teams work on everything, how much travel, etc. I didn't get an offer, but was never actually informed of this until I found out they sent out next round invites to a few friends, which was annoying and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Generic 1st round questions (behavioral, tech experience, something about development cycles). Nothing even slightly technical past a quick question about familiarity with agile methods   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient.

Interview

The interview was from 10AM - 2PM. Lunch was NOT provided and there was an hour long case study where you had to white board your answer.

The interviewer had called me back stating that my interview went exceptionally well and that everyone was super impressed.

The hiring manager kept telling me that my position will hire in a few weeks, then another few weeks... then finally she said my position has been pushed to later in the year.

I find it very odd that they called me to let me know that I was a prime candidate; but never extended the offer.

Very unprofessional and disorganized.

Also, the case study was a real world current project.
    This means they want you to work for free so they can get answers to their problems.

I was also originally interviewing for a technical role; but was interviewed as more of a functional one. This was fine with me since I am a techno-functional resource; but it threw me off guard since I spent most of my time studying for a code based test.
    The hiring manger did not make it very clear as to what exact role I was interviewing for.

In closing, I'd also like to mention their 'Diversity and Inclusion' mantra.
    This basically means that if you're a minority AND a female, you'll have a leg up on the competition.

I'd recommend to stay away, because if you do get hired; you'll have to work with lots of people hired for the wrong reason.
    I'm not saying they're unqualified, but the hiring process doesn't exactly filter out the low performers.

Interview Questions

• Complete a case study a full energy trading life cycle (front, mid, back and risk).
      Complete a case study on an energy trading risk management system implementation (first decide whether the solution should be packaged or completely custom).   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Ithaca, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through college career website. Took about 2 weeks until the 1st round interview, which was a video conference interview with first year business analyst alum. The interview was typical 30 minutes behavioral interview plus her explaining about the entry level training program in India. 2nd round interview will take place in NYC office.

Interview Questions

• Describe the moment you faced challenge, and how did you overcome? What kinds of people do you prefer to work with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

2 Rounds. One on campus , next was onsite.
    Round 1: Basic Java questions and resume review
    Round 2: Onsite interview consisted 4 rounds, 2 technical , one group discussion , one behavioral.

Interview Questions

• What difference did you feel when given a lead role from your previous responsibility ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with Sapient GM in Oct 2016. Got the first round through campus recruiting, very casual behavioral interview. Second round was in its Boston office including one group interview to solve a logic puzzle, one behavioral and one independent case study. The case interview is more technical than other consulting ones, asking you to design a practical application and explain.
    Received positive feedback from the team afterward but was told the position was canceled for some reason long time later.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Sapient? Why technology consulting?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interviewers are nice people. They let you talk instead of asking you questions.There are three interviews. The first one is a phone interview followed by a super day which involves a technical interview and a behavioral interview.

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through university. The first round was supposed to be in person but i did it over the phone. The questions were the typical behavioural interview questions.

The second round was 4 hours at their head office. It was a case, behavioural, then a group exercise. The behavioural interview was the typical situational questions again. The case interview was very technical, and required writing your answer on the whiteboard, then someone came to critique it. The group exercise consisted of 2 groups solving a logic puzzle while the interviewers watched.

Interview Questions

• The technical question was related to designing a database.   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

they initially conducted amcat test in our campus (pondicherry engineering college).and shortlisted 12 among 180 .
    we were interviewed at their bangalore campus.There were two rounds .First round was technical round .after clearing that hr round

Interview Questions

• they asked many logical puzzles and basics of c , cplusplus and data structures   Answer Question