Publicis Sapient Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Sapient Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

2.9

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Data Structures, C++ , Quiz, Intro, Projects, OOPS, C++ concepts, Functions, Pointers, Case Study, HR Round (Total 3 rounds)

AIMCAT - Round 1

1:1 Technical Interview (Panel)

1:1 HR Round

HR Round is much important as Technical one.

Interview Questions

• Intro, Projects, OOPS, C++ concepts   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Not very professional, interviewer was interrupted on his break by the volunteer escorting me & seemed in a bad mood throughout. Kept interrupting mid sentence.
    Asked me to rate my programming skills, when i replied 7-8 out of 10 preceeded to ignore it completely. Asked me why i wanted to join the sector (I'm a ece student), didn't seem satisfied with my answer & kept advising me to join my own sector.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manipal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Manipal (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was for around 45 minutes (25 technical + 20 hr). They asked me a program to write in C/C++, 2-3 puzzles. Then they had a rapid fire round in which they asked me questions about basic c++ concepts, algorithms etc. In Hr round it was more of a managerial round in which they would give you some scenario and they will ask about the solution. More over once you clear the written it only depends on your confidence. Also If you had cleared technical, then its almost sure that will you get it through.

Interview Questions

• they asked me to write a code to find the maximum length of the palindrome in a very long string which have many palindromes in it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase as I was a fresher.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

3 rounds, Test, Tech Interview and then HR interview
    Amcat Test and interview ehich mainly includes SDLC, Data structures, OOPS and SQL

HR interview includes questions regarding some real life situations at work.
    Overall the interview was easy and you need to be expert in your basic knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What would be the various steps for the testing of an ATM   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Interview

Written Test followed by various rounds of interviews

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Dehradun (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

There was a written aptitude test followed be two interviews . The first interview was completely technical and the second interview was a mixture of technical and hr. They were concerned with the profile and mostly asked about my projects.

Interview Questions

• There where questions like..
      Oops concepts
      what is SDLC
      2 puzzeles
      Questions about my project.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

On-campus interview first with technical manager and then with HR.
    30-40 mins interview which is partly technical and partly logical with lots of puzzles in between.
    HR interview was pretty straight forward

Interview Questions

• 1. Quantitative
      2. Technical
      3. Logical Reasoning
      4. Puzzles   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Munich, Bayern (Germany)).

Interview

Gespräche mit personaler, Teamleitung und Verantwortlicher für die Studenten, danach gab es noch eine Führung durch die Räumlichkeiten. Alles in allem haben sich wirklich alle Beteiligten viel Zeit für mich genommen und mir alles genauestens geklärt! Sehr positiv war auch dass die Bewerbung nur anhand eines Lebenslaufs ausgewählt wurde, um jemanden zu finden der später tatsächlich auch ins Team passt und nicht nur gute Noten vorweisen kann

Interview Questions

• Auf was hätte ich Lust mit dem Team zu unternehmen   1 Answer