Publicis Sapient Trainee Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Sapient Trainee Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Plano, TX) in June 2008.

Interview

I was hired through campus recruitment. The first round required me to write two programs to solve business problems.
In the second round, we were asked to do the following:

1. Explain the business requirement of the problems for which we wrote programs in the first round.
2. Explain our thought process as to how we approached the problem.
3. Explain the program written
4. Trace through the program using various scenarios.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Publicis Sapient

Trainee, Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process had 3 rounds 1. Amcat aptitude test 2.Technical Interview 3. HR Interview. Aptitude test had 4 sections Quantitative, Verbal, Logical Reasoning, and C/C++ Programming.
    Technical Interview included puzzles, coding questions, and questions on C/C++, Data Structures, OOP. HR Interview involved questions on resume(i.e Project,co-curriculum etc) and solutions for hypothetical situations.

Interview Questions

• Input: Words of sentence as strings
      Output: Array of these words   1 Answer

Trainee Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Walk in drive
    1. AMCAT aptitude test
    2. Tech interview (30 min - 1 hr)
    3. Attribute Interview (30 min)

The AMCAT exam had easy questions of quant, english, basics of oops etc.
    The attribute round was more like an HR or behavioural interview round.
    The tech interview included many logical puzzles, coding for students from computer background etc.

Interview Questions

• Data Structures (with codes on binary tree, sorting, linked lists etc. emphasis on pointers)
      DBMS
      OOPS
      Logical Puzzles (4-5) - Each person was asked several puzzles (can be found online)   Answer Question

Trainee Technology Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient.

Interview

First round was AMCAT Exam. It had 4 modules English, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Programming Aptitude. All modules had different cutoff criteria. Candidates were scrutinized on AMCAT score.

Trainee Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Vellore (India)).

Interview

Sapient Corporation had come to our campus for recruitment. Both the divisions Nitro and Global Markets were involved in the recruitment process. The first round was an online test conducted by AMCAT which covered quants, verbal, logical questions and one section consited of technical questions covering mainly C,OOPs concepts,Data Structures, output of code snippets etc. Advice will be to give your best in this round as this is the major round where most of the elimination occur.

If shortlisted then Sapient conducted two rounds of interviews:- One Technical and One HR.

Technical Interview covers questions from DSA, OS, DBMS concepts , Snippet Codes, Questions regarding projects mentioned in your resume ( make sure you are crystal clear with your projects because they might go in depth ) and some logical puzzles and even rapid fire technical questions like what is Stack,Queue and their real life applications , how many traversals are there in trees, complexities of sorting algorithms etc.

For this round keep your basics clear that's all

HR round is basically to test whether you fit in the Sapient environment or not and comprises mainly of standard HR quesitons like why should we hire you, what do you know about sapient, team work or individual performance. You can expect logical puzzles also but doesn't matter if you get them wrong as it's more on the sotuations and stress questions that they focus on. Easy to clear if you be yourself and not pretend anything

Interview Questions

• Find middle of linked list   Answer Question
    • Check for loop in a linked list   Answer Question
    • Project based questions (algorithms and design architecture based mainly )   Answer Question
    • Logical Puzzle: Arrange seven balls in six does such thar we have three balls in each row   Answer Question

Trainee Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in March 2016.

Interview

I had 45 minutes of technical interview and 45 minutes of HR round(skype interview) in Bangalore office.Job location was Gurgaon. Interviewers were very friendly and helpful. Even they provided breakfast and lunch.

Interview Questions

• Asked to write code for string reverse without builtin functions.
      Predict the output for some c pointer questions.
      And some Puzzle related questions were also asked.
      HR questions were scenario based questions and asked more about my academic projects(since I listed 6 projects in my resume)   Answer Question

Trainee Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

3 interview round.
    aptitude, technical and HR
    focus on confidence of the candidate and checking problem solving ability
    Technical questions were from DBMS, Java, C.
    Focus on solving puzzles they ask a lot of puzzles.
    Overall it was a easy interview. Focus on basics.

Trainee Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Allahabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through my college.
    First round was an online test that constituted of 4 sections( Verbal, Quant, Logical Reasoning and Technical)

From the entire batch 7 students were shortlisted for the next round( Technical Interview )
    The questions in the tech interview ranged from low to medium difficulty. A lot of puzzles were asked.
    Mostly the famous ones.

After this round 3 students were shortlisted for the next round(Attribute Interview)
    This was basically an HR interview that tested how good of an asset to the company you could be.
    Mainly tested your communication skills, leading capabilities, team management and the way your thinking process works.

All the interviews were Skype interviews.

All of the three candidates were given the job offer!

Interview Questions

• Rope puzzle   Answer Question
    • 3 switches and a light bulb puzzle   Answer Question
    • Man drops in a well. On a given rope he climbs 4 m in a day and descends 3 m at the end of the day.
      How many days will he take to complete the ascend if the depth of the well is 30 m?   Answer Question
    • How will you copy one table to another table completely?(SQL)   Answer Question
    • How will you find out the data that has not been copied properly?   1 Answer

Trainee Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Allahabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First round consists of aptitude +logical reasoning+ technical test .
    this round were of 70 minutes. time limited for each of the three section were there.
    After few days selected students had go for skype interview.
    second round which was a technical round.this round went for almost 1 hour. Again selected students were allowed hr round. hr round was for almost half hour.

Interview Questions

• first round - online test of 70 min. question of aptitude, logical reasoning were asked, technical questions were also asked. time limited for each of the three section were there.
      students after qualifying were selected for technical interview. It was taken on skype.

technical interview - interviewer asked about the project mention in resume. then question related to dbms were asked . few sql query questions were also asked. then aptitude question were asked. interviewer dictated the question , i was asked to give answer and how i solved it. then 2 programming question were also asked.they were easy.

hr round - interviewer asked about the project and my contribution in it . then i was asked about my strength and weakness with the real life example supporting my strength and weakness. i was even asked where i will see myself in 5 years(career wise).   1 Answer

Trainee Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly and forthcoming. They tested basic reasoning and programming concepts as well critical problem-solving skills. I had 1 more round than my fellow mates because I had an Android profile where we discussed my future plans and whether this company is right for me.

Interview Questions

• Write bubble sort algorithm and compare it with binary search   1 Answer