Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions

2.8

Sort:

Contract Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions.

Interview

2 Phone interviews, great information and explanation about the company, details about the position and answered all my questions and more. The recruiter was thorough and maintained contact but it seemed like the company was unorganized.

Interview Questions

• The recruiting manager was great and made me want to continue in the process but it seemed like the company wasn't organized.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions.

Interview

One hour phone interview followed by two face to face interviews with hiring manager. Very conversational, easy going. Interviewer was pleasant and a seasoned professional manager. Explained territory challenges and opportunities. Time between phone and face to face was three weeks. Be sure to have an understanding of the medication and drug company you will be representing for the face to face interview

Interview Questions

• STAR format. Tell me about a time you made a decision that did not end in a sale.   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions in May 2015.

Interview

Immediate hire for position - applied and a couple of days later got a request from one of their recruiters asking to fill out a questionnaire, once completed got a scheduled face-to-face interview. Great interview overall, unfortunately they were requiring more experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be the most difficult part of this position?   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions in August 2015.

Interview

The overall interview was quite easy, which surprised me because I expected it to be rough. It started with an email requesting a phone screen, then followed up with a face to face with 2 Dms. The interview went on for about 90 minutes, where I was commended repeatedly for my preparation, how my skills matched perfectly and so forth. Then went on to describe the position in detail, the break down of the pay and commission, described the products and informed me on the training.
    At this point I figured I landed the job. Later I found this to be very deceiving!! Once the interview was over I asked "when do they plan on making a decision which I was told next week the final decision will be made. This is when the problem started. Next week came around and I never heard a peep - no call or email. I followed up with a proper email and received no response. I find this to be disrespectful that a company of this size would not communicate and let interviewees know they didn't make the cut.

Interview Questions

• Star Questions - describe a situation at your where you had to deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2013.

Interview

Quick interview, 1 phone screening, 1 face to face interview, was called and offered the job within a week. Pretty basic interview, since this is an entry level it was not too complex.

Interview Questions

• My best skill while in the territory   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions (Dallas, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

very short one phone and one face to face interview. It was one phone interview and then one face to face interview. The phone screen was with the recruiter and the face to face was with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Strengths & and weakness plus examples of how you saved the day   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2016.

Interview

phone call. then Face to face interview with regional recruiting manager. I utilized a recruiter to set up the interview et cetera. The manager was very nice, we spent some time small talking and then I ran him through my resume. Face to face interview is the next part of my process.

Interview Questions

• STAR system. Fairly normal interview questions. Walk through resume. Warned that it was a contract position with 6 months left on the contract.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied via Indeed.com. A couple of days later received an email to do a one-way video interview through Spark Hire with 4 questions I needed to turn in within 48 hours. After a couple weeks, the hiring manager contacted me for a quick phone interview and invitation for a face-to-face. The hiring manager was great and walked me through some sample questions for the face-to-face. The next week I met with the hiring manager and the district manager of the potential position. We walked through my resume and they asked me STAR (Situation, Task, Actions, Results). Both managers were very kind and interview went smoothly. We ended on a great note.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Phone screen by recruiter who went over territory and basics about the brands, then face to face with manager. It was an easy process and straightforward interview questions. Must pass a drug and background check afterwards. You interview with the person who will be your manager, which isn't always the case with Pharma companies

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions (Raleigh, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

Initial pre-screening involved speaking with a recruiter. The next step was filling out a short questionnaire. The phase that followed was certainly unique; I was required to answer 4 questions via an online agency. This involved me sitting in a room by myself, and responding to questions that appeared on my iPad. Having to speak to an empty room while recording myself made otherwise easy questions appear much more difficult, at least to me. The final interview was done over Skype with the hiring manager.