Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2017

2.8

Customer Service Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions.

Interview

The interview/ hiring process was awkward and clunky. Paperwork was emailed to me to complete and email back which was fine except paperwork that you typically complete in office on your first day - I9, DD, etc.. all had to be done via email. They wanted me to find a "responsible business person" to certify that I was a citizen and witness me sign my I9 and forward their business card along to them. So strange. We made it through that process and I was given a start date only to be stopped short by a "discrepancy" on my background checks. Turns out an old employer (small private company, high turnover, always in flux) was unable to or unwilling to confirm my dates of employment and somehow, through the magic of "not my problem" it became my responsibility to verify my dates of employment from over 7 years ago. The only options I had were to pay for w2's from the IRS. Yeah, Im not paying to get a job there, Publicis. They were lowballing the heck out of me anyway. So, once I communicated that this was not an option for me, I got a "pre adverse action" email from them stating that somehow there were now 3-4 discrepancies on my BG check. WHAT!? I worked for one of the largest pharma wholesalers in the country and they had my BG's cleared and verified in less than 2 days. Now, Publicis' crack team of detectives find "discrepancies"? Likely story.

I kindly removed myself from consideration and ran as fast as I could away from this place. One thing that still stands out to me to this day was the threatening tone of the hiring manager when this issue arose "its in your best interest to get this resolved quickly" in a thick Russian? (Not sure) accent.

Really glad I dodged that bullet.

Id stay clear if I were you.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions in July 2017.

Interview

Web cam interview- 4 different questions were asked. I had three chances to answer each question. Questions were normal interview questions. Nothing was unexpected. Program was easy to use and gave great directions!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Publicis on the AstraZeneca contract?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a problem you had with a customer, how did you resolve it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions (Morrisville, PA).

Interview

Had a very basic phone interview went over my background and qualifications then I had a face to face interview with two managers. Thought it went very well had a meet and greet with the client from Merck. Again I thought it went well. The interview ended and I was not told when I would be contacted actually the Merck rep just walked me out. Confusing because I thought I did really well. Fast forward two week and the HR woman who initially contacted me would not answer my emails or my voice mail messages. Very unprofessional that they ask someone to come in give their time and don't even let the candidate know if they are still under consideration for the position or not. Obviously I assume at this point that they went with other candidates but still have the decency to return an email or a phone call.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yardley, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions (Yardley, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

First was contacted by Susie and set up a short phone call with her. First have an Interview with Leslie and Juanita who are Distract Managers for Touchpoint Solutions. After a week or so they will contact you to come back to a second interview (meet & greet) with the District Manager of the client, in my case it was Merck Pharmaceutical so I met with Pat. Was offered a job within a week after that.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions for first interview, more of a conversation for second interview (meet & greet).   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Brief interview process with the SparkHire platform. Was a simple and effective. Multiple chances were given for each portion of the interview questions. Asked 4 questions each of. Increasing difficulty and meaning to the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was straight-forward. A preliminary phone interview was conducted to establish if I was a proper fit for my placement. I had a follow up face-to-face interview that went incredibly well. I felt very welcomed and accepted their offer the day of the face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Reflect on a time in which you had to overcome a strong conflict and how you managed to get through.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yardley, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions (Yardley, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Filled out online application, recived an email that day from inhouse recruiter. The recruiter asked a few questions about my interest in the position, salary requirements, etc... Once the answers were reviewed i was invited to an in person interview, where the team manager interviewed me one on one and then invited another colleague for a two on one interview. Pretty standard questions STAR

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions in October 2016.

Interview

Initial contact with recruiter wanting to review resume in greater detail. FaceTime interview with hiring manager lasting about 1 hour. Very friendly, conversational interview explaining territory, product contract etc. normally, there is a third face to face interview with hiring manager and one other, not in this case due to time constraints.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you're most proud of in your career.
      Tell me something that went very well with customer and one that didn't go well. How did you handle?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, dictated by contract

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

It was about a 1 hour interview with the DBM and RM which included general past experience and STAR questions. Nothing that threw me off. There's wasn't a mock selling scenario.

Interview Questions

• What were some of the challenges you've faced? How did you overcome them? Biggest accomplishments?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions.

Interview

The position needed to be filled very quickly and so I was lucky to respond to the ad soon after it was posted. The first call was with the DM who used the STAR method of interview questions. The second interview was face-to-face in the lobby of a local hotel just a day or so later. The third interview was by phone with the Regional Manager, after which I was offered the position. All took place within a week. Very professional. Once hired, a very detailed background check was performed.

Interview Questions

• STAR method was used. Make sure you know how to answer this type of questions.   2 Answers