Publix Bagger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publix Bagger Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

1.8

Bagger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publix in February 2017.

Interview

I go in publix alot with my mother and the cashiers, workers, and managers help you out with an lot and provide you with service if needed and they greet you well when you enter the store.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Whatever they offer just take it because you can miss out on great chances of getting an job.

Other Interview Reviews for Publix

Anonymous Employee in Vero Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publix (Vero Beach, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Simple. I was asked 4 questions. For second interview no questions were asked I was given a drug test. Results took about 4 days to get back. Was given name tag and filled out all the necessary paperwork.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Publix (New York, NY).

Interview

This interview was very easy and pretty normal. Asked questions about what I liked to do and why I think I would be good to work here. Only one interview in process

Bagger Interview

Interview

Very easy. Asked what gpa was, if I could handle bringing in carts, and talked about bagging techniques. Had to watch a video about talking to customers, swab mouth test.

Bagger Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publix.

Interview

I was called in to do interview with Customer Service Manager. I was 16 at the time and I was nervous. The manager made me feel very comfortable. I believe the whole process maybe lasted 20mins. I was offered the position and given a mouth swab to be drug tested.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publix (Miami, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a very friendly interview. It was a one on one, with the Customer Service Manager. The interviewer just asked a question or two then it flowed from there. In total i spoke with the interviewer for about 45 minutes then did the drug test(very awkward 10 minutes, because you have a stick in your mouth xD). But it was a friendly atmosphere. Everyone that i spoke with before and during the interview were very friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Publix (Miami, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through their koisk application then two days later they called for an interview. It was a brief interview asked me simple questions and gave me details about the company and description about the postition. I answered honestly and truthfully which she said was really impressed and really liked it. At the end she told me I was hired and gave the drug test right there. Just have to wait for results then I go to orientation. :) Interviewer was really nice and generous didn't even feel like an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Publix (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

Just smile, and emphasize your ability to be a compassionate individual. Make sure you imply your long-term intentions, and how the long term is what is really attracting you to the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about premier customer service.   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publix (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Short, simple.. The lady that interviewed me was a customer service manager .. She was very polite, and basically it didn't feel like an interview because we basically talked the entire time. I told her about myself and she told me about herself. Then, she started explaining things to me about being a bagger & the job of a bagger & she asked is that something I would like to do.. After the interview she said she'd call back later if they were considering hiring me.

Interview Questions

• What do you think your job as a bagger would require you to do?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Open.

Bagger Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publix.

Interview

Applied at the machine and then introduced myself to the hiring manager and let them know that I applied. Got a call back within a week and got asked to come in for an interview. Interview was very relaxed, manager was very personable. Thought I came off as an outgoing friendly person. He thanked me for my time and told me I would hear back from them in a week or so.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about Publix (the company) and why you want to work here.   1 Answer