Publix Bagger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publix Bagger Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

1.8

Bagger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Publix.

Interview

She was very nice and easy going, made jokes it was really relaxed. Basically we talked about skills important to the job. We went to the back room and she asked me questions like how quickly I could work, and if I could work nights.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Publix

Bagger Interview

Interview

Very easy. Asked what gpa was, if I could handle bringing in carts, and talked about bagging techniques. Had to watch a video about talking to customers, swab mouth test.

Bagger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publix in October 2008.

Interview

I got a call saying come to interview. I went and interviewed. They called me an hour later and told me I got the job and to come back for a drug test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publix (Greenville, SC) in November 2008.

Interview

Extremely easy interview, reccomend showing up to the store and applying within.

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publix (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

applied online and got a call in a week for a interview.Very brief short and to the point,relaxing and great interviewer.They call back for a second interview in days if they like you.

Interview Questions

found a job doing construction

Bagger Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Publix in April 2010.

Interview

So I went in and used the computer they had given me, it took me 2 hours of standing there filing out information and answering all the questions they had asked me. A lot of what if questions about customer service. Basically try to be the nicest person you can be. I had to put in my password and email again in order to reapply as it was past 3 months. I actually forgot my password and they were kind enough to give me a password to type in. When i got the interview, It only took about 10 minutes it felt like to me. Not many questions was left open to ask after taking their application questionnaire.

Interview Questions

• During the interview the store manager said, this job is very repetitive, are you ok with that?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Publix (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

Just smile, and emphasize your ability to be a compassionate individual. Make sure you imply your long-term intentions, and how the long term is what is really attracting you to the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about premier customer service.   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publix (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Short, simple.. The lady that interviewed me was a customer service manager .. She was very polite, and basically it didn't feel like an interview because we basically talked the entire time. I told her about myself and she told me about herself. Then, she started explaining things to me about being a bagger & the job of a bagger & she asked is that something I would like to do.. After the interview she said she'd call back later if they were considering hiring me.

Interview Questions

• What do you think your job as a bagger would require you to do?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Open.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Publix (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Easy, you walk in and tell the front desk that you have an interview with the manager of the department in which you applied. They will take you into the computer room and ask you very easy questions.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Publix (Miami, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through their koisk application then two days later they called for an interview. It was a brief interview asked me simple questions and gave me details about the company and description about the postition. I answered honestly and truthfully which she said was really impressed and really liked it. At the end she told me I was hired and gave the drug test right there. Just have to wait for results then I go to orientation. :) Interviewer was really nice and generous didn't even feel like an interview.