Publix Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publix Customer Service Interview Questions

1.8

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publix (Brentwood, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

I was called two hours after submitting application. I interviewed the following day and was given an offer by the end of the day. It was a quick and pleasant experience for me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Publix

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publix (Kissimmee, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Filling the application form at the Publix store. Then answering all the assessment questions after the application and submitting them. If the requirements matches then you may get the call from manager. The store manager takes a brief interview. He/she will make you feel really comfortable while taking your interview. they judge your speaking skills your attitude of answering the question and your alertness.

Interview Questions

• You are newly appointed and if a customer approaches you with a problem about which you are not very much aware about, then what will you do? How will you handle the frustrated customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publix.

Interview

I was referred by a manager at another store. I got a call after about a week or so to do an interview at the store with the manager and assistant manager of my prospective department. The interview seemed to just be a social competency check and to see if I could hold a conversation. There was also a quick drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Publix (Tampa, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

straight forward, easy questions about customer service skills, wanted you to give examples of how you interact with the public in a retail setting, asked about being involved in community services

Interview Questions

• are you available to work anytime any day   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Daniel Island, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Publix (Daniel Island, SC) in January 2014.

Interview

The process was very quick and to the point and they did not waste my time throughout the interview. I felt like I was listened to by the manager and they seemed to really just take time to talk with me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not need to negotiate. What I was given was more than fair for what I was hired on for.

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publix (Tallahassee, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

Pretty quick if they scheduled you for an interview you pretty much got the job. after that is training and orientation. great place to work and they give you all the tools to be successful. the job is very easy and you take it as it comes.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publix (Canton, GA) in July 2009.

Interview

I was brought in because I knew someone that already worked there. The only real way I see of getting your foot in the door is if you know someone that already works within the store, as they can step forward and introduce you.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Štore (Slovenia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publix (Štore (Slovenia)) in November 2015.

Interview

5 mins they just made a offer of employment let me know the rules and ask if I had any questions they really did not have much to say or ask in the interview fastest interview I have ever had I must say the customer service manager was very nice and her manager did sit in on the interview to see if she had forgotten anything I was called 30 mins after taking my resume in to the manager I did apply on line in the store but ask for the manager before leaving the store to hand her the resume because there is no where to up load one on line unless your are applying for Managment

Interview Questions

• if I had dependable transportation and If I had any questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

when applying in store be sure to ask for a manager so you are able to hand them a resume