Publix Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publix Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Publix (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

The hiring manager was very polite, attentive and straight to the point. I was asked the standard questions of "Where do you see yourself in 10 years," and "What would you like to get out of your career," so on and so forth. I was drug tested as is the standard and it only took a few seconds. Nothing was uncomfortable, the interview was as relaxed as an interview could be but still maintained a professional tone throughout.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Publix

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publix (Gainesville, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

The entire interview lasted maybe an hour. Pretty easy stuff, it doesn't take much intelligence to get a job here. They mainly want to make sure you can work the different shifts. Let's be real....you're bagging groceries. You don't even need a college degree to become a manager of a store. Drug test is a mouth swab.

Interview Questions

• What's you're availability?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Aventura, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publix (Aventura, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

Very short, professional and accessible to everyone. Met with the hiring manager, she asked a few questions. We then discussed compensation and benefits, as well as schedule. I was hired on the spot.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Pretty simple, if you breathe and aren't disgusting they'll hire you, be presentable at least. Use your words.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publix in June 2010.

Interview

Computerized application and a personal interview.